RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > Blogs > Robin_M
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  1. Old Comment

Extended Service Plans - To Buy or NOT to Buy

I have been waiting over 3 months for Cornerstone United to give me an answer on repairing my generator in my 2014 Tiffin Allegro Open Road. The Cummins Service Center tore it down and Cornerstone sent three inspectors to examine it. Still no determination. If I am any example of the way Cornerstone United Insurance does business I would strongly recommend against purchasing a policy from them. I would also think twice about any RV dealer that sells their policies as part of a sale. My dealer has been absolutely no help in getting an answer.
  2. Old Comment

I worked with Jeff Shelton, the owner and founder of the company. I understand they do have a new Salesman who could use a bit more training. They do have several competent people that work there, however.

I'll follow up with you via PM.
  3. Old Comment

I, too, am looking at Wholesale Warranties, but the salesperson is quickly losing my interest. Who did you work with at WW when you purchased your policy?
  4. Old Comment

I have a Blog??

Mama, that's just not true. You spend endless hours maintaining this forum every day. I didn't even notice you posted here until Mic reminded me today. I don't know how you keep it all together and hold down a full time job at the dealership as well.

Speaking of the dealership, I'd imagine things are quite a bit "on edge" there this month. I sure do hope things work out OK for GM and the dealers who depend on them.

Since you brought up smilies, remember this one? That little guy was always your favorite. You ought to keep using him - kind of like a "mascot".

Rob
    Updated 05-08-2009 at 09:12 AM by Robin_M
  5. Old Comment

I have a Blog??

Woo-HOOOOOO

Robin...
    I personally want to thank you for your participation to the Monaco Forum and to what you do on your website.

Your contributions far outweigh what I contribute... other than adding more smilies to our forum!

MM
» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.