Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > Blogs > michealwhela
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  1. Old Comment

Yes, I have been absent from the Blog scene

Wow you still have a beauty! I have only downsized from a larger home to a much smaller home. Even though I got rid of a lot of stuff, one year after the downsize, I had many things that I had not touched, so to the yard sale those items went. Good luck with your new rig and most of all ENJOY your travels!
  2. Old Comment

Rain out :(

I am with you there. I love the rain when out RVing. Ours has now turned to snow and I put Winnie away for the winter :( but the place is heated and has power so I guess I can do some warehouse camping if I get desperate. The owner may complain about the campfire though Mmm warehouse camping, now that is weird !
  3. Old Comment

Free home phone away from home!

freedomtime,
    Glad I could be of help. Since we discovered the little trick we have tried it on a few other (car) trips down state. The cool part is it worked just like being at the house. I feel like I am getting maximum use out of my home phone now. The land line is gone and so are the big bills. I can't argue with $20 a month, and no long distance charges. Good Luck
  4. Old Comment

Free home phone away from home!

Wow, this is what I've been looking for too! Just got my Century Link land line bill....went from $33. mo. to $41.54 (without counting long distance charges!) Crazy, and I don't even use it that much. So it works ok in the RV too? I hope it stays that low price- I'm checking into it this week! Thanks for the great tip! If you have any problems with the service tho, please update if possible! Thanks again!
  5. Old Comment

Rain out :(

I feel your pain, just cancelled our weekend plans. Chance of rain 80% Sat, 50% Sun, 80% Monday. And the kids are out of school Monday. I may still go for a day by myself, just closer to home. I like the rain when in the MH. Is that weird?
» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by