RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums
Click Here to Login

Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Blogs from the Members of iRV2 Forums
Featured blog entry from lildan

lildan

Posted Today at 01:12 PM by lildan
hi i'm new to IRV2. we have a 2004 winnebago journey that i am having a problem . I recently had a mishap with my motorhome. I lost a pin on my hitch and cause short in my wiring . now the towing socket has no electricity . i was told that the fuse in the electrical compartment had panel to remove to get to fuses. it did and i checked each one .all good . still no voltage. is there anyone out there that could help me. if so you may call me or post back . Thanks in advance.

lildan...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5 Comments 0 Trackbacks 0
Featured blog entry from MEWright

Part 3

Posted 09-27-2018 at 05:25 PM by MEWright
Flash back in time a few days; When we heard the coach was almost done we decided to rent a spot at Round Top. A huge antique event in Central Texas. I check every RV park int he area and get lucky, I find 1 spot in town (right in the middle of everything) reserve it, no refunds for ANY reason... Not 100% sure we will get the coach back in time for all of it but I have the space for the entire week so we should get at least a few days of relaxing if not the entire week.

Back...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 307 Comments 0 Trackbacks 0
» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.