RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums
Click Here to Login

Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Blogs from the Members of iRV2 Forums
Featured blog entry from Sitinin

Propane issue

Posted Yesterday at 11:14 AM by Sitinin
I realize that recently the propane topic was discussed, however I failed to save it and am heading from Pa. to Virginia Beach in next 2 weeks with my new Thor Windsport 32' gasser and will be heading down Rte 64 from Richmond,Va through Hampton Roads ( Hampton ) and down towards 264. There is a bridge just below Hampton and I'm wondering if there's any restrictions there. Sorry I don't have the name of it. I don't want to get re-routed !
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 16 Comments 0 Trackbacks 0
Featured blog entry from MEWright

Days 3-4-5 of the trip to Hot Springs AR

Posted 11-23-2018 at 07:53 PM by MEWright
Day 3 we spent in Hot Springs shopping and walking around the town center. Cute little stores but nothing really special. We found some Christmas presents and did a lot of walking. It was still pretty cold so we ducked into every open store. Had great pizza at Grateful Head. This was a very good pizza, loaded very fresh topping and an awesome crust. Highly recommend going here. They also have homemade root-beer for the kids. Their 14 large was way more than enough for me and my wife. Daughter had...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 245 Comments 0 Trackbacks 0
» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.