Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Blogs from the Members of iRV2 Forums
Featured blog entry from terrilorrain

Furnace Didn't Last

Posted 03-04-2024 at 10:30 AM by terrilorrain
The furnace crapped out again . . . three days ago when it was -20C . . . big time this time. Now . . . there's a propane leak.

I forced a convo with the dealership-owner who's been avoiding me . . . but when I finally cornered him, he deflected responsibility.

I had hoped he'd at least acknowledge the 3-month warranty that came with the sale of the motorhome, but nope.

Don't worry, that doesn't mean the warranty is being disregarded . . . it means...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 200 Comments 0 Trackbacks 0
Featured blog entry from Misjudg

Ever feel like throwing in the towel?

Posted 05-18-2023 at 01:49 AM by Misjudg
All day I've had it in an uneasy feeling. Can't quite put my finger on it, but I know my gut and my guts telling me something. It's like the beginning of an anxiety attack and you're just kind of preparing for yours for it to hit. It's that 7th Sense that something's telling you that something is really wrong. Has me on high alert. I definitely thought things were going to be different but I should have known. I'm not complaining I'm just wondering why everything has to be so hard. For once in my...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 872 Comments 1 Trackbacks 0
» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by