Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Blogs from the Members of iRV2 Forums
Featured blog entry from terrilorrain

Furnace Didn't Last

Posted 03-04-2024 at 10:30 AM by terrilorrain
The furnace crapped out again . . . three days ago when it was -20C . . . big time this time. Now . . . there's a propane leak.

I forced a convo with the dealership-owner who's been avoiding me . . . but when I finally cornered him, he deflected responsibility.

I had hoped he'd at least acknowledge the 3-month warranty that came with the sale of the motorhome, but nope.

Don't worry, that doesn't mean the warranty is being disregarded . . . it means...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 193 Comments 0 Trackbacks 0
Featured blog entry from terrilorrain

Is there a Survival Guide for Enduring the Torture of Waiting on Others?

Posted 02-22-2024 at 01:50 PM by terrilorrain

I'm sitting in my motorhome on the dealership's lot waiting [im]patiently for them to replace the furnace.

I could be wrong, God knows I am a lot, but I can't help think they and I are engaged in a battle of wills.

I've been here two full days and, when they communicate with me at all, it's to tell me how busy they are.

Know what I think? I think they're hoping I'll choose to drive off with a non-working furnace rather...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 118 Comments 0 Trackbacks 0
» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by