Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Blogs from the Members of iRV2 Forums
Featured blog entry from terrilorrain

The Saga Continues

Posted 03-19-2024 at 09:33 AM by terrilorrain
To save my sanity, I had to cut my losses and walk away.

They jerry-rigged the ducting and redirected the airflow, but it wasn't a well thought-out move. Now, the bedroom vent produces no heat or air at all, and the warm air is redirected via ducting into my storage area. Completely useless.

However, at least it blows warm air consistently. Now, I'll have a professional install a restrictor on the vent that is blowing hot air where I don't need it, that way I...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 124 Comments 0 Trackbacks 0
Featured blog entry from Cuffemdude

Moments Like This

Posted 09-19-2023 at 09:42 PM by Cuffemdude
Click image for larger version

Name:	wallpaper.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	203.7 KB
ID:	638
Sometimes that first night on the road can be epic. This photo is from the first night of a three-week, 4400 mile road trip. It had been a long day of packing, and of course we hit the road two hours later than we'd planned. Pulled into this rest stop after 8 solid hours of driving. It was virtually empty. Just us, and an 18-wheeler. The sky was boiling as we pulled in... I took the dog for a quick walk just as the wind gusts started to kick up. I turned around...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 744 Comments 1 Trackbacks 0
Recent Entries
Recent Comments
    terrilorrain 03-19-2024
    terrilorrain 03-04-2024
    terrilorrain 02-28-2024
  1. There are no recent comments to display.
Find more...
» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by