Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > Blogs
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
After reading; please use the "Rate This Entry" link at the top of the page (stars) to score the Blog you just read.

I also would welcome very much the favor of a "Comment."

Thank you.
Old

MaxxForce® Engine Plant Tour - Part 3

Posted 07-26-2011 at 10:26 PM by DriVer (Welcome To My Blog!)
Updated 08-03-2011 at 06:34 AM by DriVer

Continued from: MaxxForce® Engine Plant Tour - Part 2

Rough casting, composite graphite iron (CGI) blocks at the head of the line await inspection before being captured by a robotic machining enclosure. The 4 blocks in the foreground are for the MaxxForce 7 -V8.

Our tour of the Big Bore plant was now complete after about 3 ˝ hours. As we were departing the plant, Jason pointed...
Moderator Emeritus
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 7303 Comments 3 DriVer is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.50 average.

I Drive The 2011 Monaco Vesta

Posted 04-04-2011 at 06:13 AM by DriVer (Welcome To My Blog!)
Updated 04-05-2011 at 04:58 AM by DriVer

The 2011 Monaco Vesta

The first time that I saw the 2011 Monaco Vesta was at the Louisville RVIA Exposition this past December. At that time my impressions were that Monaco RV LLC wanted to make a statement and step away from the usual box appearance that so many motorhomes manufacturers present nowadays. Monaco states that Vesta is fully vertically integrated thereby giving Monaco complete control...
Moderator Emeritus
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 17341 Comments 3 DriVer is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

The 2011 Tiffin Allegro Breeze

Posted 12-05-2010 at 06:22 PM by DriVer (Welcome To My Blog!)
Updated 12-06-2010 at 07:46 PM by DriVer

The 2011 Tiffin Allegro Breeze

The Tiffin Motorhomes Inc. display at the 48th Annual RV Trade Show - Louisville, KY.

Tiffin Motorhomes Inc. of Red Bay, Alabama showcased their entire product line at the 48th Annual RV Trade Show. My focus for this visit would be to key in on the issues that were posted here and I believe that I have gotten most of those concerns addressed. I sat...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2011 AllegroBreezeSpecs.pdf (1.29 MB, 916 views)
File Type: pdf PowerGlideChassis.pdf (88.7 KB, 465 views)
File Type: pdf Breeze MaxxForce.pdf (1.95 MB, 696 views)
Moderator Emeritus
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 10666 Comments 1 DriVer is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average.

Navistar and Workhorse Display 3 Chassis Products, MaxxForce 7 Featured

Posted 12-17-2009 at 12:17 PM by DriVer (Welcome To My Blog!)
Updated 01-03-2010 at 09:03 AM by DriVer

Workhorse Display 2010 RVIA Exposition

While attending the 2010 RVIA exposition one of the displays that I did not want to miss was the Workhorse exhibit in Booth 3308. In the display were many familiar faces including Bill Walmsley, Alan Stegich and others. The exhibit shares space with a Navistar DURAStar cab and chassis and I was able to speak with the Navistar representative Michael Satlak...
Moderator Emeritus
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 17032 Comments 4 DriVer is offline Edit Tags
» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by