Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Winnebago Industries Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-18-2014, 09:07 PM   #1

Winnebago Owners Club
American Coach Owners Club
2015 Winnebago Vue

Folks, I thought I would change the rants on Winnnebago products and tell you hoe satisfied we are with this rig. First let me state this is our third RV and we downsized from a 2010 Itasca Ellipse 40CD. We could not be happier with the quality and ease of use for a small rig. La Mesa RV did a quality check for us when we picked up and wehave only had two small issues that parts are on order but do not effect us enjoying the rig. We have been out in this rig more since we bought it than with the 40 footer in the previous two years. We are not restricted where we can camp and the smaller size meets all the requirements we need.

Just thought I would out positive press out for this product.

Bill
maclonchas is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-29-2014, 12:30 PM   #2

That is a good news, I sure would like to have one.
EdMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 12:49 PM   #3

Which floorplan did you get? Do any of them have floorplans low enough for the dogs to jump on the bed? It is hard to find pics. on-line for all the floorplans.

I just looked at the new 2015 pics on-line and it shows the passenger seat having arm rests on both sides. The lack of them was one of the reasons I eliminated it when I saw it so I'm wondering if that is new. Does yours have arm rests on both sides of the driver and passenger seat?
micd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 06:06 PM   #4

Winnebago Owners Club
American Coach Owners Club
We got the 34T and the westies can jump on the couch. The stairs in the back that split the bed makes good places for the dogs to lay down and feel at home. Yes there are armrests with the chairs and have seat cushions to raise you up when you swivel to watch TV.

Thanks
maclonchas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 07:31 AM   #5

Winnebago Owners Club
I can echo that good report! Great for 2 people-go anywhere-no Toad needed-5 minute setup-over 16mpg average for 25k miles in 13 months.

2014 View 24V
Stuart, Fl
Deny is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
winnebago