RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Winnebago Industries Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-25-2019, 09:44 PM   #1

Winnebago Owners Club
Question 2016 View 24G Camera Slow to Display

We have been having problems getting our rear camera to display. It sometimes takes upwards of 15 minutes or more for it to display. Initially I get the "No Video Input" when I select camera. It finally comes up. Has anyone else experienced this? If so, how was it fixed?

BobHtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-26-2019, 09:01 AM   #2

Tiffin Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
You might want to give RiverPark a call (they supplied the head unit).

luvlabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 12:26 AM   #3

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Do you have side cameras and do they come right up? If so then check the multi camera connection box which will located somewhere in the dash and then also check the connection at the camera.
Old 06-04-2019, 08:30 PM   #4

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobHtr View Post
We have been having problems getting our rear camera to display. It sometimes takes upwards of 15 minutes or more for it to display. Initially I get the "No Video Input" when I select camera. It finally comes up. Has anyone else experienced this? If so, how was it fixed?
Bob,
I had the same issue with my 2016 Navion 24M. The problem started as an occasional flicker in the display while driving and then one day the total loss of image with the "No Video Input" display.

The problem turned out to be some corrosion on a Yellow RCA video connector under the radio. I had to remove the carbon fiber colored outer panel of the radio and reach under the radio to locate this connector. I wiggled the connector and the video reappeared, so I took it apart and cleaned it with a scotch bright pad and sprayed some Deoxit cleaner on it. I didn't have to remove the radio to get to the connector.

I repaired my unit almost two years ago and have not had any further problems with it.

Alan

Here is a photo of the connector.

Also a YouTube video on removal of the radio panel. It's a European model but the process is the same.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Rear Camera Connector at Dash.png
Views:	21
Size:	467.3 KB
ID:	248534  
TriGlider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 10:37 AM   #5

Winnebago Owners Club
THanks. I finally got to check it out. I cleaned and reconnected the plug. Problem solved.
BobHtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 05:42 AM   #6

Winnebago Owners Club
Glad it worked out for you.

TriGlider is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camera