Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class A Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 05-11-2005, 04:13 AM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

I know this is not one of the most interesting questions but...I have searched ,e-bay and some winnebago internet listing but no good so far.My hubby and I have learned so much from this forum I just know someone can help. We love our motorhome but I need MATCHING ( I know,it's a wife thing)sink covers,and I would like to find the 2 matching folding chairs that go with the dining table.
This next item is not critical(meaning does not have to match as I can recover it)but the headboard would be nice to have also.
Thanks so much for your time.
P.S. I know I can go to a counter top maker but my home is a bit old so I doubt if I could get much help.(very small town)
antgama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 04:13 AM   #2
Winnebago Watcher

I know this is not one of the most interesting questions but...I have searched ,e-bay and some winnebago internet listing but no good so far.My hubby and I have learned so much from this forum I just know someone can help. We love our motorhome but I need MATCHING ( I know,it's a wife thing)sink covers,and I would like to find the 2 matching folding chairs that go with the dining table.
This next item is not critical(meaning does not have to match as I can recover it)but the headboard would be nice to have also.
Thanks so much for your time.
P.S. I know I can go to a counter top maker but my home is a bit old so I doubt if I could get much help.(very small town)
Old 05-11-2005, 04:37 AM   #3
Winnie-Wise

Try these people; they're great for "old" parts.

http://www.lichtsinn.com/motorhome/contact.htm
or call 1-800-343-6255
Old 05-11-2005, 05:03 AM   #4
Winnie-Wise

When I/we restored a 1979 Brave all the parts I needed were believe or not in stock from Winnebago because they make a lot of the parts used in their MH's, with the exception of the drivetrain which was Dodge. Have you checked with Winnebago parts department?.

I guess first you would have to find a Dealer that knows how to lookup and order parts needed. From my experiences that is number one to get what you need!
Good Luck!
Trek-Cyclist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 06:15 AM   #5
Winnebago Master

If you can get to Forest City, the Winnie factory store has a great assortment of misc stuff - furniture to plumbing to appliances. There is a little of everything there going back years.

John

2005 Horizon 40AD, 2005 Jeep Liberty CRD
John_Canfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 07:40 AM   #6
Winnebago Master

Also suggest you try Mobility RV which is www.winnebagoparts.com.
They seem to have most everything.
'07 Country Coach Allure 470 Siskiyou Summit #31578, Cummins ISL 425; 2014 Ford F150 toad; Air Force One Toad Brake.
Glen Allen, VA; Smith Mountain Lake, VA.
smlranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 12:35 PM   #7
Winnebago Watcher

Thanks every one for all the help!I will start on these sites tomorrow morning,and Bob and I have benn tossing around the idea of going to Forest City and maybe this will be great fun! Thanks again...Debbie
Old 05-12-2005, 05:45 PM   #8
Winnebago Master

The 94 Vectra parts list is on the Winnebago parts site. I find it helps a lot to have the part numbers when looking for parts.

We had a 94 Vectra before we got our Journey.

http://www.winnebagoind.com/%7Eservice/webcd.htm
grtharris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 05:52 PM   #9
Winnebago Master

Forgot to mention I order all of my parts from Lichtsinn and I have ordered a lot.
There price is always much lower than my local dealer even with the freight.
Lonnie Fox is great.
grtharris is offline   Reply With Quote