Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-08-2012, 06:55 PM   #1
Winnebago Owner

everpure faucet

has anyone ever repaired their everpure spigot? my spigot on my everpure filter drips. did a search and can not find repair parts. I see camping world has the whole unit with a new filter for $99, but not sure if it will have the conection for the icemaker. has anyone ever bought one from CW?
Old 09-09-2012, 02:57 AM   #2
Winnebago Owner

I have the same problem with my Everpure.
It seems to have a very slow drip and I've been looking for a 'washer repair kit' for it.
I did get a new filter for it at Camping World - on sale- last year, but no kit.
I have an O-Ring kit and I may try to take it apart and try to replace what I can.
Let me know if you come up with anything.
Thanks,
Paul
winnie32v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 05:24 AM   #3
Winnebago Master

Any reason why it could not be replaced with one of those similar filtered water dispensing faucets at Lowe's? My Everpure filter is mounted under the sink and I would the tubing coming from the filter could be connected to any faucet that would accept the small tubing.
'07 Country Coach Allure 470 Siskiyou Summit #31578, Cummins ISL 425; 2014 Ford F150 toad; Air Force One Toad Brake.
Glen Allen, VA; Smith Mountain Lake, VA.
smlranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 08:23 AM   #4
Winnebago Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlranger View Post
Any reason why it could not be replaced with one of those similar filtered water dispensing faucets at Lowe's? My Everpure filter is mounted under the sink and I would the tubing coming from the filter could be connected to any faucet that would accept the small tubing.
I just went back and looked CW site and I do not think the spigot comes with the kit. I am recouping from some surgery, so when I get better I will get under the sink an see what I can figure out. I just hate to tear things apart unless I am sure I have the right parts to put it back together. but mabe I can just replace or repair the spigot.
Old 09-09-2012, 09:16 AM   #5
Winnebago Camper

replaced my original everpure drinking dispenser that was leaking at the fitting in the bottom of the spigot (plastic piece of junk), bought the new spigot from CW on sale & then got the new tubing & fittings at Lowes, works like a charm...it was cheaper when I bought it earlier in the year, paid like $28 for it IIRC
Chrome Plated Single Touch Faucet

Catalog Item # 49167
txdutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 11:01 AM   #6
Winnebago Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdutt View Post
replaced my original everpure drinking dispenser that was leaking at the fitting in the bottom of the spigot (plastic piece of junk), bought the new spigot from CW on sale & then got the new tubing & fittings at Lowes, works like a charm...it was cheaper when I bought it earlier in the year, paid like $28 for it IIRC
Chrome Plated Single Touch Faucet

Catalog Item # 49167
thanks for the info. I just ordered one from CW. free shipping with Good Sam and I found a 20% off coupon in Highways Magazine that expired today, so I went ahead and ordered a new cartrige. $24.95 for the faucet and $27.99 for the cartrige.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:03 AM   #7
Winnebago Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by winnie32v View Post
I have the same problem with my Everpure.
It seems to have a very slow drip and I've been looking for a 'washer repair kit' for it.
I did get a new filter for it at Camping World - on sale- last year, but no kit.
I have an O-Ring kit and I may try to take it apart and try to replace what I can.
Let me know if you come up with anything.
Thanks,
Paul
Paul, check out my previos post.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:41 PM   #8
Winnie-Wise

A few years ago I contacted Everpure and told them of my drippy spigot and they sent me a new one at no charge. They were very responsive and good to deal with. I did not get the party answer "Sorry you are out of warranty" as I have heard from OTHERS.
Gary CA is offline   Reply With Quote