Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Winnebago Industries Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-13-2017, 03:24 PM   #15
Administrator in Memoriam

Newmar Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Spartan Chassis
The new site will have a section for Vintage Rigs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RE_Farmer View Post
I don't follow the current Winnebago owners group too closely as the majority are newer coach owners. Since I own a 1988 (non-computerized), most topics/discussions don't apply to me. I'd like a way find and discuss issues with owners of older Winnies.

Route 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-13-2017, 08:13 PM   #16

Happy
MINWIN24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 08:15 PM   #17

Happy to hear about the new forum. As a new member to IRV2 I'm still learning the ropes. Hoping this forum will help make things easier to find for me.
MINWIN24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 08:34 PM   #18

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Great idea! Just hope there's enough traffic to justify a whole new forum and keep it going.
ArmandV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 10:00 PM   #19
Community Administrator

Pond Piggies Club
LA Gulf Coast Campers
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
Skyline Owners Group
We have high hopes for the new Winnebago forum. Haven't seen it yet, but expect it to be a lot like the Airstream site (sister forum to iRV2) where there's lots more room for individual forums specific to different interests exclusive to our Winnebago members.

Lori-
NLOVNIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 12:57 PM   #20

Workhorse Chassis Owner
I think that this is a bad idea with a lot of momentum. Now we have to lick into places rather than one to get the information they were looking for. Another problem is that a lot of the posts completely generic and they have nothing to do with Winnebago. So this will get lost.

2007 Forest River Lexington Ford E450 Chassis
bruceh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 12:57 PM   #21

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Pardon any weirdness, I am speaking this.

Old 09-15-2017, 01:08 PM   #22
Community Administrator

Pond Piggies Club
LA Gulf Coast Campers
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
Skyline Owners Group
Social Knowledge has many stand alone brand forums that also have forums/discussions here (Forest River, Gulfstream, Jayco, Thor, Hi-Lo...just to name a few) that have members at both, co-exist & neither is diluted by having 2 places to garner info. We're hoping the same will happen with this new Winnebago forum.

Lori-
Old 09-15-2017, 02:11 PM   #23

Workhorse Chassis Owner
I am not trying to be obstinate. I just don't see the point of having yet another Winnebago forum. What is the benefit?

Old 09-15-2017, 03:12 PM   #24

Winnebago Owners Club
The benefit is obvious. People with towables will be able to speak with fellow WBGO Towable owners directly. Etc, (class c, class b, class a, vintage, etc, etc.)

Searching for an issue on your Class B will be easy to limit to only other class B owners.

The benefits will be instantly obvious to everyone that participates at the new forum.

But hey, the great thing is, this forum isn't going away. Just stay here if that's what you prefer. No worries.
Old 09-15-2017, 04:05 PM   #25

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
To get an idea what the new Winnebago forum would be like, I went to see the Airstream one. It took a bit of effort to find the link. I had to do a bit of digging to find it.

Hope the link to the Winnebago forum is easier to find. It will definitely have to be bookmarked.

By the way, I did like how the Airstream forum was set up.
ArmandV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 04:13 PM   #26

Winnebago Owners Club
Also check out www.forestriverforums.com. No doubt it's very similar to what the new WBGO forum will be like. It is owned and operated by the same folks that operate IRV2.
Old 09-15-2017, 05:44 PM   #27
Community Administrator

Pond Piggies Club
LA Gulf Coast Campers
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
Skyline Owners Group
Also, since it's on th vB format, you'll already be familiar with the layout of where things are, how to participate & how to find stuff.

Lori-
Old 09-15-2017, 09:23 PM   #28

Monaco Owners Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKIQPilot View Post
I agree and I look forward to the new site. On the other hand I look forward to comments on this forum from owners who don't necessarily own Winnebago products.

I'm sure it will be good and there will be lots of great info to pass along. Hopefully we won't prohibited from linking to threads on this forum so questions that have been answered in detail don't have to hashed out all over again.
How about a link...?
pequeajim is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
winnebago