Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Winnebago Industries Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-31-2017, 11:43 AM   #1

Light switch

Ok where is the light switch that turns on the light on the left rear of a 35u . Second time to ask this I can't find the first on Thanks Ronnir5
tallmantwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-31-2017, 11:59 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallmantwo View Post
Ok where is the light switch that turns on the light on the left rear of a 35u . Second time to ask this I can't find the first on Thanks Ronnir5
If you're talking about the outside light above the waste/dump compartment then the light switch on my 2002 35U is in that compartment next to the pump switch.

If you tried that switch already then maybe it's the bulb or maybe there is no power to the switch. A little trouble shooting may be in order.
AKIQPilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 12:51 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKIQPilot View Post
If you're talking about the outside light above the waste/dump compartment then the light switch on my 2002 35U is in that compartment next to the pump switch.

If you tried that switch already then maybe it's the bulb or maybe there is no power to the switch. A little trouble shooting may be in order.
X2.
Old 09-02-2017, 09:08 AM   #4

My pump is in the right front very first bay where the water heater is located. Not Abel to look at the MY. Just had back surgery. Down for 2 moor weeks. If it's not there I will check out all the bays. Thanks for the info Ronnie
Old 09-02-2017, 12:06 PM   #5

Quote:
My pump is in the right front very first bay where the water heater is located. Not Abel to look at the MY. Just had back surgery. Down for 2 moor weeks. If it's not there I will check out all the bays. Thanks for the info Ronnie
Yes. My pump is in the same place as yours. On my 35U there is a pump switch in the waste/drain compartment. This allows you to turn the pump on and wash up with the outside shower thingy.

On my 35U the switch for the light is right next to the pump switch in the waste/drain compartment. I would start there.
Old 09-09-2017, 03:00 PM   #6

Ok found the light switch right next to the pump switch, Can't believe I didn't see both of them. Glad someone else has a coach like ours thanks for the help Ronnie
Old 09-09-2017, 04:25 PM   #7

Quote:
Ok found the light switch right next to the pump switch, Can't believe I didn't see both of them. Glad someone else has a coach like ours thanks for the help Ronnie
Great news. Thanks for letting us know you solved your problems.
Old 09-11-2017, 05:31 AM   #8

Thanks to AKIQPILOT
I SAY THANKS
For your help. I'll try it this week and see if it works thanks Ronnie

Tags
light, switch