Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Winnebago General Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 10-01-2008, 02:18 PM   #21
Winnebago Camper

Thank You Rose. Roseville is in the Sacramento area, about 5 hours away. There is no telephone number to call on that rig so I emailed for more information. Thanks for finding that one for me. We're ok with a 2007 or used.
Old 10-01-2008, 08:44 PM   #22
Winnebago Master

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Oldcarfun:
SCVJeff, I've also heard good things about Barber but they're not Itasca, as you said. Have you used them for service? When you bought out-of-state did you camp in the area for awhile to discover any issues that might need dealer attention before you came home? Did you have a trade-in RV? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I've had it at Barber twice and things went OK. They scraped up the cables on my Sterling tow bar on a driveway and just replaced them. For the coach pickup I flew up with a friend, Robinson picked up up at SEATAC, and we spent the rest of the day going through the coach. The only thing that became an issue was the LNA and control cable on the satellite dish ended up getting glued on the roof. Once that was released we took off and spent the next 3 days slowly making our way back south.

Jeff - WA6EQU
'06 Itasca Meridian 34H, CAT C7/350
SCVJeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 11:42 AM   #23
Winnebago Camper

Roy Robinson has 2008 Suncruser 35L. See it here http://www.royrobinsonrv.com/default...new.html&s=new

We bought a 35A from them and very happy with sales and service. We highly recommend Roy Robinson Motorhomes.

2007 Honda CRV
comp-time is offline   Reply With Quote