Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Winnebago Industries Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-10-2011, 03:10 PM   #1

Winnebago Owners Club
Need water filter number or model

The Adventurer 2005 has a water filter that attaches to the kitchen sink in the cabinet but the canister is missing right now. There is nothing for a reference to order the proper cartridge. Anyone know?
BarbRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-10-2011, 04:20 PM   #2

National RV Owners Club
I don' t know if this may help. On mine when the canister is removed there is a plastic plug that "fills" the hole. If you have a plastic plug in yours try removing it - turn it counter clockwise one quarter turn and pull down. If that happens you'll have something you can look at and/or take to an RV shop and/or post of photo of it so we can see what you are describing.
1ciderdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 05:07 PM   #3

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ciderdog View Post
I don' t know if this may help. On mine when the canister is removed there is a plastic plug that "fills" the hole. If you have a plastic plug in yours try removing it - turn it counter clockwise one quarter turn and pull down. If that happens you'll have something you can look at and/or take to an RV shop and/or post of photo of it so we can see what you are describing.

Thank you so much. I don't know how I double posted this question. Mods, please feel free to eliminate this one.
Old 01-11-2011, 02:36 AM   #4

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbRN View Post
The Adventurer 2005 has a water filter that attaches to the kitchen sink in the cabinet but the canister is missing right now. There is nothing for a reference to order the proper cartridge. Anyone know?
my moho is older than yours but has a drinking water dispenser filter in the same location.
mine uses an adc ever pure model ev959206 1/2 micron filter.
it is supposed to be capable of filtering 400 gallons of water. i purchased it in 2009 from my friendly local rv parts shop. i don't remember the price.
ifirc, it installs with a 1/4 turn twist as previously posted. mine has a shutoff valve installed in the input water pressure line. if your valve is turned off, you may or may not have a plug installed.
01 WINNEBAGO 35U W20.8.1L 5sp allison SW Wa,. Good Sam, SKP. RVM 198 AMSOIL fluids. BANKS ecm program. SCAN GAUGE II w/ Ally temp. 2 LIFELINE GPL-6CT AGM Batts on their sides. Michelins, TST tptts. K&N panel air filter. AERO mufflers. TAYLOR plug wires. ULTRA POWER track bar. KONI fsd shocks, toad '21MB GLA FWD on dolly
DAN L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 04:09 AM   #5

Winnebago Owners Club
Thanks Dan, more good information!
Old 01-11-2011, 09:09 AM   #6

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Mine is an Everpure also. The cartridge is EV959206 and says it is for models QL2-WPS and QL3-WPS. You can get them at Camping World as well as other locations and they are about $35 each which is higher than the cartridges for the whole house filters.
2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Doug Sage is offline   Reply With Quote