Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Plumbing | Systems and Fixtures
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 10-30-2016, 11:28 PM   #21
Winnebago Owner

MEL S - Well, I suppose we do indeed have a different problem, but I'm at a loss as to how to correct it.

We're open to any suggestions or avenues of investigation.

Thank, all.
Old 10-31-2016, 06:56 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by peggwn View Post
MEL S - Well, I suppose we do indeed have a different problem, but I'm at a loss as to how to correct it.
We're open to any suggestions or avenues of investigation.
Thank, all.
peggwn
You may find your answer in message #2, #4 and/or #5 here:
http://www.irv2.com/forums/f84/atwoo...ml#post3313892
Good luck.
Mel
mel s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 02:25 PM   #23
Winnebago Watcher

2004 Adventurer 35 U - The back flow preventer (check valve) on the outlet side of my water heater malfunctioned resulting in no hot water flow. I could get to the back flow, but i could not remove and replace without removing the water heater. The inside of the back flow was plastic and the plastic was deteriorated. I pulled the plastic out of the inside, then I put an in-line pex valve in the line prior to the check. This way I can manually close the valve to prevent the anti-freeze from entering the HW tank when winterizing. Doesn't address the hot water mixing with cold, but none of WHs in my TTs had back flows, and used a 3 valve by-pass to winterize. It was my understanding that the back flows are required when a one valve by-pass is used for winterizing. So far the cold is cold and the hot is hot.
martinte is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
water