Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class A Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 05-06-2014, 11:09 AM   #1
Winnie-Wise

Sheets for the Tour King bed

We will be picking up our Tour 42QD in Forest City in July. We want to arrive with enough stuff to start residency right away.

We are hoping to find sheets for the bed but do not know what exactly is appropriate.

Where did you get your sheets and what did you purchase?

Thanks for any information.
Old 05-06-2014, 11:33 AM   #2
Winnebago Camper

Congrats on the new rig! If you know the size of the king bed, you have all the info you need. If it's shorter than standard, Camping World sells sheets that will fit.

We have a short queen, and still use regular queen sheets from Wal-Mart. They are a bit bulky, but not much, and that can be solved by using a couple of sets of the sheet holders (I don't know what they're called) to take up the slack under the bed. Problem solved. That way you can use off-the-rack sheets.

Jo
jcrain9663 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 01:39 PM   #3
Winnebago Watcher

There are vendors who specialize in sheets and bedding for RV's. Just do a search for it. Lots of options for colors and designs. Fitted for your size mattress.
cowrv39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 01:49 PM   #4
Winnie-Wise

Thanks - have the answer. We were trying to find split sheets for the bed - do not need split sheets.

I was confused and thought the bed was like a temperpedic with separate sides that raised. While it has separate controls for each side the bed raises as a unit to king sheets will work fine.

Thanks for the help and pardon my confusion.
Old 05-06-2014, 05:03 PM   #5
Winnebago Owner

Send a message via Skype™ to tnteacherguy
Our '13 Tour QD has standard sized King Sheets. We have been using the same sheets as in our Sticks&Bricks house. But, we are less than 3 months from full-timing with our existing King Sheets. We're very excited (in case you couldn't tell).
Enjoy your new ride...and, get all the little bugs fixed within the first 12 months.
tnteacherguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 05:08 PM   #6
Winnie-Wise

Thanks - will be working on the bugs as quickly as possible. Have a rigorous travel plan to maximize bug finding.

We are trying to contain our excitement but it is becoming contagious. Obviously you are enjoying your Tour.
Old 05-06-2014, 07:09 PM   #7
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Dewald View Post
We will be picking up our Tour 42QD in Forest City in July. We want to arrive with enough stuff to start residency right away.

We are hoping to find sheets for the bed but do not know what exactly is appropriate.

Where did you get your sheets and what did you purchase?

Thanks for any information.
I buy my sheets at Sams or Costco and I bought a NASA foam at Costco too. My bed is amazingly comfy! Don't forget a couple towels too Congrats!
Jbmsr is offline   Reply With Quote