RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Winnebago Industries Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-09-2017, 12:06 PM   #1

Tiffin Owners Club
Via 25T sewer connection question

For owners of the Via/Reyo 25T: can you leave the gray water drain open for continuous drain while hooked up to a sewer connection?

We were looking at a '15 25T and I downloaded the owners manual. It appears as though you have to turn on a pump to drain the gray tank. I normally keep my gray tank open until a day or two before I need to drain the black tank.

Thanks.

Chuck&Pam is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-09-2017, 12:15 PM   #2
JBP

Winnebago Owners Club
My 27k Cambria was the same way you can leave the drain valve open but you have to activate the pump to actually drain the tank

Old 03-10-2017, 06:33 PM   #3

Tiffin Owners Club
Thanks for the response. With a small holding tank it seems like you'd stay busy.
Chuck&Pam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 06:43 PM   #4
JBP

Winnebago Owners Club
In my 27K we could go three days before filling the Gray water tank. We seldom dry camped. But sometimes we stopped at friends house.
The 27K has a 31 gallon gray water tank. Black is 34 gallons. So with your 36 gallon gray and black you should be able to dry camp for two to tree days. Just remember to do a military shower and you should be fine.