Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-13-2013, 08:45 AM   #1
Winnebago Owner

Where is emergency flasher

My emergency flashers do not work. When you turn them on the indicators in the dash come on but nothing flashes. I can't seem to find the flasher to replace. I have the flip up dash and the turn signal flasher is mount to the upper left side of dash. My unit is a 2002 Itasca Suncruiser 35 U. Any help would be appreciated. By the way it is a Workhorse chasis.
Old 01-13-2013, 10:12 AM   #2
Winnebago Master

Mine hangs on the wires and is tucked back behind wires on the back left of the dash.
Old 01-13-2013, 10:40 AM   #3
Winnebago Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay L View Post
Mine hangs on the wires and is tucked back behind wires on the back left of the dash.
I have one hanging from the wires above the fuse blocks on left side of dash at the top of the flip up dash. Is this the emergency flasher or the one for the turn signals. If thats the emergeny I wonder where the turn signal one is?
Old 01-13-2013, 10:57 AM   #4
Winnebago Owner

Just wondering- do you have one or more turn signal bulbs burned out?
puttin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 02:22 PM   #5
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heating man View Post
I have one hanging from the wires above the fuse blocks on left side of dash at the top of the flip up dash. Is this the emergency flasher or the one for the turn signals. If thats the emergeny I wonder where the turn signal one is?
I thought it plugged into the fuse block panel but I added a couple of wires and a Radio Shack buzzer about ten years ago and I could be wrong. I can't easily lift dash up right now to see exactly where it went. If you turn on a turn signal you be able to trace it down by the sound though
Old 01-13-2013, 07:34 PM   #6
Winnebago Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay L View Post
I thought it plugged into the fuse block panel but I added a couple of wires and a Radio Shack buzzer about ten years ago and I could be wrong. I can't easily lift dash up right now to see exactly where it went. If you turn on a turn signal you be able to trace it down by the sound though
I looked at the thing today and found the emergency flashers worked when I pulled up on the switch. I guess the switch is not making good contact. The one hanging under dash seems to be the emergency one. I could tell when I got it working. You would think you could find the turn signal one by sound but it is very quiet and I could not tell where the sound is coming from hearing not as good as it once was. I wish I could get it to make more noise sometimes you don't know when its on.
Old 06-28-2013, 01:59 PM   #7
Winnebago Watcher

Have a Winnebago 2004 Brave with a W22 Workhorse chassis. The turn signals and emergency flasher stopped working at the same time. I replaced the 15A fuse (which was blown) and the flasher at the upper left of the tilt-up dash, but can't find the 2nd flasher (which Winnebago says is there). Any information would be appreciated.
SteveNV is offline   Reply With Quote