Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Winnebago Industries Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-26-2018, 08:50 PM   #29

I know a lot of people have more than one cat but it doesn't always work out. Introductions need to be slow and take time. My daughter had two cats that never liked each other. One stayed upstairs, one downstairs, and they never interacted. I knew one person that got a second cat and the first one stopped using the litter box and went all over the house. Good luck with your new companion.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-27-2018, 05:05 AM   #30

Jim-

By the pictures, you have a new boss. I suspect she'll be pretty mellow, though!
l1v3fr33ord1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2018, 09:18 AM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by l1v3fr33ord1 View Post
Jim-

By the pictures, you have a new boss. I suspect she'll be pretty mellow, though!
She is starting to feel like she owns the place now that she has been here almost 2 weeks.

She is a sweetheart though. Think I got lucky and made the right choice by accident. All the cats I've adopted over the years with their differing personalities had made me shy away from the idea when I went full time RV'ing but Cat-with-no-name seems nearly fully adapted to RV life from the get-go. Saves lots of furniture and curtains. Benefit of getting an older cat I guess.

Visit my RV Travel & Repair Blog at : https://chaos.goblinbox.com
Jim_HiTek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2018, 09:54 AM   #32

We have lived with two to 14 cats for 61 years. For 20 years we breed and showed Siamese cats. Along the way a colleague gave us a blue, female Abyssinian. As the Siamese queens died, we replace them with Abbys. When we bought our first coach 21 years ago, the three Abby girls (ages 11, 13 and 17) took to traveling very easily. We currently have three Abby girls (our 8,9 and 10 Abbys). Every Abby has walked on a leash. Our 12 lb, 5 year old, blue Abby (Karma Lilly Blue of Red Fern) demands to be walked on sunny days. Abbys always provide cat help even when it is not wanted. Abbys are active at least 8 hours a day and can easily just to 5 foot heights. The reason for a pure-bred cat is you know the cat's personality before you buy.
Beau388 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cat