Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Winnebago Industries Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-27-2016, 06:31 PM   #71

Winnebago Owners Club
Looking for diagram showing the heater controls

We have a 26 foot 1999 Brave SE on a Chevy chassis. It's a neglected survivor. I have almost everything working but can't figure out the heating/ventilation controls. The controls to direct the heat to the floor, the dash vents or defroster vents don't work. It appears they might be vacuum operated. All the tubes I can find are intact and connected to the control pots.

Searching the forum is not working for me. I'm hoping someone has a schematic they can post or can point me to a link for one.
Radioflyer3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-28-2016, 05:56 AM   #72

Freightliner Owners Club
Radioflyer, try searching 1999 Brave SE wiring shematic.
https://www.google.com/search?q=1999...Hc-dDEQQsAQIOA
Hope it helps! Good luck.
Freebird1958 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 09:25 AM   #73

Winnebago Owners Club
Thanks for the link(s). I found a GM manual that mentions a vacuum pump that I didn't know existed. I was looking for a vacuum port on the intake and couldn't locate one.

It makes sense that it might be the source of my problem.
Radioflyer3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 10:36 AM   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radioflyer3 View Post
We have a 26 foot 1999 Brave SE on a Chevy chassis. It's a neglected survivor. I have almost everything working but can't figure out the heating/ventilation controls. The controls to direct the heat to the floor, the dash vents or defroster vents don't work. It appears they might be vacuum operated. All the tubes I can find are intact and connected to the control pots.

Searching the forum is not working for me. I'm hoping someone has a schematic they can post or can point me to a link for one.
I attempted to add a diagram-ignore the date range, yours is basically the same
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2005-06 Auto Heating & AC.pdf (196.3 KB, 70 views)
Old 06-14-2016, 08:33 PM   #75

i am looking for the electric schematics for the auto electric parking brake. I have a 2001 Winnebago Adventurer Workhorse, 8.1 gas I have lost power, cannot find source of power
JerryMulln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 08:49 AM   #76

Winnebago Owners Club
I'm trying to locate the fuse for the levelling jacks on my 2013 Itasca Sunova 33C. I can find 2 locations for 12 volt fuses, one beside the entrance door and the other down low in front of the drivers seat, but no indication as to which fuse is for the levelling jacks. Not sure if there are any other 12 volt fuse locations. Any input would be appreciated.
DWTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 09:28 AM   #77

Scorpion 3480

We have a 2016 Winnebago Scorpion 3480 Toy Hauler and are trying to find the plumbing diagram or find out if an anode is required for the water heater. We just got this rig and haven't even taken it out camping yet! 😄
Doit2itrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 05:04 PM   #78

I need a plumbing diagram for my '17 Micro Minnie. I don't see Micro Minnie listed.
PtSurDoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 06:00 PM   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by PtSurDoc View Post
I need a plumbing diagram for my '17 Micro Minnie. I don't see Micro Minnie listed.
2016 probably will be the same. Those are listed
Old 02-06-2017, 08:41 AM   #80

Winnebago Owners Club
Am I the only one to notice that after 2009 most of the wiring diagrams are gone and we are left mostly with installation diagrams? No more easy access to resources that will help us find fuses and locations of components through wire tracing. Also, I can't get the available resources to work in Firefox. I feel Winnebago is abandoning it's new rigs to the sharks of the RV service world. I miss being able to troubleshoot a wiring problem from the wiring schematic and helping a fellow RVer save a bunch of bucks at the same time. Just my two cents.

Rick Y
Old 03-24-2017, 11:53 AM   #81

I have not been able to access any wiring diagrams they the main Winnebago website links, however today I tried again by going to "winnebagoparts.com" then clicking on "resources", then "catalog & documentation", then "wiring diagrams", then "year" was able to access my 2006 wiring diagrams and other years diagrams as well.
CWHTRAINS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 08:28 AM   #82

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWHTRAINS View Post
I have not been able to access any wiring diagrams they the main Winnebago website links, however today I tried again by going to "winnebagoparts.com" then clicking on "resources", then "catalog & documentation", then "wiring diagrams", then "year" was able to access my 2006 wiring diagrams and other years diagrams as well.
FYI: From the Resources on the main Winnebago site you can find the diagrams by doing a right click on the year in the resources page and open in a new tab and select your year and model again.

Also, after 2009 you will not find all of the diagrams available in the previous model years. I have been told each and every time I have inquired about having these resources reinstated that it costs too much money, $150,000. to do. The selected documents were abandoned when the RV industry collapsed in 2008. The 2009 full resource package was already in place. It is too bad that Winnebago is suffering so financially that it can't find funds to provide the most important troubleshooting documents to the dealers and customers who have helped this company survive when others have closed.
Old 04-11-2017, 07:43 AM   #83

Forest River Owners Club
Can not get the manuals for my coach, error on the server and customer service basically says "Oh well".
Old 04-12-2017, 06:39 AM   #84

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by navybuff View Post
Can not get the manuals for my coach, error on the server and customer service basically says "Oh well".
What are you trying to find? First, if you are using any other web browser that Internet Explorer you have to do some tricks to jump through Winnebago's hoops. And second, if you are looking for a detailed wiring schematic of your coach forget that idea. The company stopped publishing them back in 2009. The 2010's that have them were already in the works. I have tried, several times on the forum, to inspire the newer Winne/Itaska folks to wright to Mr. Happe, the Winnebago industries new president, about this problem. I have done just that on three different occasions and all I have received is the whipped boy excuse as to why it won't happen. The last time I was told that the equipment to do this was going to cost the company $150,000. If that is too much for the company to invest into its faithful and trustworthy customers and service line than why should folks continue to trust that Winnebago will efficiently and accurately wire their coaches correctly? There is NO error correcting documentation. I was told this by the Forest City service manager very recently.

For your browser: On the Winnebago main page "Resources/Product Information" --- Click on "Product Information".

New page: Under "Product Resources" select you model year and model from the appropriate drop-down menus.

New page: Scale down the page and select under "Manuals and Diagrams" your desired category.

New Page: Find your model year and right click on it. Select Open in new tab.

New tab: Click on your model and SN.

That is all I can tell you.

Happy trails,
Rick Y