RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Winnebago Industries Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login

Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Reply
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 09-18-2017, 05:29 PM   #1
Community Administrator
 
Janet H's Avatar


 
Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Forest River Owners Club
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Eastern WA
Posts: 6,485
Blog Entries: 3
Thumbs up WinnieOwners.com is Open

Over the years the Winnebago area at iRV2 has grown enormously and we've had many requests for more discussion areas. You can see the most recent discussion about this here. After some head scratching we decided to open a new standalone forum that will have more flexibility for growth and as a good additional resource for the Winnebago owners already posting at IRV2.

Today that new forum is open and you can check it out here: WinnieOwners Forums

Most iRV2 members who have posted in the Winnebago section here will have new accounts at WinnieOwners set up s a courtesy. Those accounts are separate from the accounts at iRV2 but the usernames are the same. If you would like a username change hit the contact link at the bottom of the page over there and request an update.

Some iRV2 discussions are now redirected to the new forum but moving forward threads started a either forum will remain where they were posted. You are welcome to post at which ever site you desire or at both.

We appreciate your patience as we move forward and are excited about the potential the new site offers to grow and expand.

There are already some new topic areas for vintage rigs, specific tech topic areas and more and as the site grows we can add new sections.

__________________

__________________
1964 Airstream Overlander | 1964 Globetrotter | Blog

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. | Dr. Seuss
Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-23-2017, 12:10 PM   #2
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 24
I didn't find an iPhone or iPad app for the new forum. Native safari doesn't perform well and I usually access IRV2 via the Apple app. When is the app interface coming out
__________________

ChrisRVLivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 03:05 PM   #3
Registered User
 
4x4van's Avatar
 
Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisRVLivin View Post
I didn't find an iPhone or iPad app for the new forum. Native safari doesn't perform well and I usually access IRV2 via the Apple app. When is the app interface coming out
Same question
4x4van is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 11:46 AM   #4
Community Administrator
 
Janet H's Avatar


 
Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Forest River Owners Club
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Eastern WA
Posts: 6,485
Blog Entries: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisRVLivin View Post
I didn't find an iPhone or iPad app for the new forum. Native safari doesn't perform well and I usually access IRV2 via the Apple app. When is the app interface coming out
There is one in the works - please be patient. In the meantime there is a mobile view which should load when you navigate to the site on a small device.
__________________
1964 Airstream Overlander | 1964 Globetrotter | Blog

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. | Dr. Seuss
Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 05:33 PM   #5
Junior Member
 
Winnebago Owners Club
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 13
Janet,

Is there something needed for my account to migrate over? I don't see it there. Actually pretty small issue at this point.

Thanks in Advance
Bigbro24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 06:20 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
CJ7ole's Avatar
 
Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,037
Same question here, trying to log in to add a comment to a previous thread of mine. Won't let me login with my old name/pass.
__________________
Ole and Anne Anderson, Highland, Michigan
'02 Adventurer 32V, Ford F-53, ours since 4/08,Goodyears, Konis, SeeLevel, CHF
'84 CJ-7 , 5.3 Chevy, 3" lift, 33's, Detroit Locker, Fiberglas tub, winch, hi-lift
CJ7ole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 02:13 PM   #7
Community Administrator
 
NLOVNIT's Avatar


 
Pond Piggies Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
LA Gulf Coast Campers
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 27,108
Blog Entries: 1
If anyone from iRV2 who believes their account was duplicated on WinnieOwners & is having issues logging in, please use the Contact Us link on that forum to request assistance.

Lori-
__________________
Lori & Dave - FMCA #F419886 | RV/MH Hall of Fame Lifetime Member
2018 Phaeton 40IH & 2014 CRV EX-L AWD, My iRV2 Photo Albums
"Complaining about a problem without proposing a solution is called whining." Theodore Roosevelt
NLOVNIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 04:21 PM   #8
Junior Member
 
Winnebago Owners Club
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLOVNIT View Post
If anyone from iRV2 who believes their account was duplicated on WinnieOwners & is having issues logging in, please use the Contact Us link on that forum to request assistance.

Lori-
I do not see where my account actually migrated over. Should I just start a new account there?
Bigbro24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 04:53 PM   #9
Community Administrator
 
NLOVNIT's Avatar


 
Pond Piggies Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
LA Gulf Coast Campers
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 27,108
Blog Entries: 1
Not all iRV2 member accounts were copied over. Only those who were regularly active in the Winnebago Owners Forum here were. Your post count here is low so I doubt yours was one. Please go ahead & register on that forum so you can participate in the discussions over there.

Lori-
__________________
Lori & Dave - FMCA #F419886 | RV/MH Hall of Fame Lifetime Member
2018 Phaeton 40IH & 2014 CRV EX-L AWD, My iRV2 Photo Albums
"Complaining about a problem without proposing a solution is called whining." Theodore Roosevelt
NLOVNIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 11:07 PM   #10
Member
 
gregoryd73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 42
WinnieOwners.com is Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet H View Post
Over the years the Winnebago area at iRV2 has grown enormously and we've had many requests for more discussion areas. You can see the most recent discussion about this here. After some head scratching we decided to open a new standalone forum that will have more flexibility for growth and as a good additional resource for the Winnebago owners already posting at IRV2.



Today that new forum is open and you can check it out here: WinnieOwners Forums



Most iRV2 members who have posted in the Winnebago section here will have new accounts at WinnieOwners set up s a courtesy. Those accounts are separate from the accounts at iRV2 but the usernames are the same. If you would like a username change hit the contact link at the bottom of the page over there and request an update.



Some iRV2 discussions are now redirected to the new forum but moving forward threads started a either forum will remain where they were posted. You are welcome to post at which ever site you desire or at both.



We appreciate your patience as we move forward and are excited about the potential the new site offers to grow and expand.



There are already some new topic areas for vintage rigs, specific tech topic areas and more and as the site grows we can add new sections.





I was able to login with existing account and it worked with Safari. Except, the ads make it nearly impossible to follow a thread.
Pay to dump the ads ... most here would appreciate it and probably contribute.
DennyG
__________________
Dennis - WU6X
2005 Winnebago Sightseer 34A
gregoryd73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 06:21 PM   #11
Community Administrator
 
NLOVNIT's Avatar


 
Pond Piggies Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
LA Gulf Coast Campers
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 27,108
Blog Entries: 1
If you are seeing ads within the threads, then you are not logged in. Be sure you check the Remember Me box when you first log in or the site can log you out upon page changes.

Lori-
__________________
Lori & Dave - FMCA #F419886 | RV/MH Hall of Fame Lifetime Member
2018 Phaeton 40IH & 2014 CRV EX-L AWD, My iRV2 Photo Albums
"Complaining about a problem without proposing a solution is called whining." Theodore Roosevelt
NLOVNIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 01:54 PM   #12
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet H View Post
There is one in the works - please be patient. In the meantime there is a mobile view which should load when you navigate to the site on a small device.


iStore App yet? I searched but didn't find anything
ChrisRVLivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 06:43 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
Tom-NC's Avatar
 
Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Carolina Campers
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Murphy, NC, USA
Posts: 1,086
Hi,

Lori and Janet you all did a nice job getting the new site for us Winnebago Owners and those that either want to be or should have been.

I go between both of them and find them both informative and educational. The only thing I find discouraging is rvers do things without do any research and hopefully that will change now.

Job well done to everyone involved!

__________________
2014 Winnebago Adventurer 35P,Ford F-53, V-10
2011 Ford Escape,2000 Roadmaster Tow Dolly
"Have a Great Day, Enjoy RVing."
Tom-NC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 07:08 PM   #14
Senior Member
 
macnut's Avatar
 
Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Dublin, CA
Posts: 1,289
Iím enjoying the new site, too! Iím hoping it also gets its own app, and I know that takes time.
__________________

macnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Open Range :: 2011 Open Range Dan Almashy iRV2 Owners Registry 0 11-12-2016 08:39 PM
From the open water to the open road... whiskywizard New Member Check-In 2 10-19-2009 06:39 PM
How to open fuse panel? georgetown350 MH-General Discussions & Problems 17 01-08-2009 11:03 AM
Securing front door open, vulnerable to being sprung open past hinge limits. Gary CA Winnebago Industries Owner's Forum 9 09-13-2005 02:02 PM

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.