RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Winnebago Industries Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login

Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-18-2017, 05:29 PM   #1
Community Administrator

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Forest River Owners Club
Thumbs up WinnieOwners.com is Open

Over the years the Winnebago area at iRV2 has grown enormously and we've had many requests for more discussion areas. You can see the most recent discussion about this here. After some head scratching we decided to open a new standalone forum that will have more flexibility for growth and as a good additional resource for the Winnebago owners already posting at IRV2.

Today that new forum is open and you can check it out here: WinnieOwners Forums

Most iRV2 members who have posted in the Winnebago section here will have new accounts at WinnieOwners set up s a courtesy. Those accounts are separate from the accounts at iRV2 but the usernames are the same. If you would like a username change hit the contact link at the bottom of the page over there and request an update.

Some iRV2 discussions are now redirected to the new forum but moving forward threads started a either forum will remain where they were posted. You are welcome to post at which ever site you desire or at both.

We appreciate your patience as we move forward and are excited about the potential the new site offers to grow and expand.

There are already some new topic areas for vintage rigs, specific tech topic areas and more and as the site grows we can add new sections.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. | Dr. Seuss
Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-23-2017, 12:10 PM   #2

I didn't find an iPhone or iPad app for the new forum. Native safari doesn't perform well and I usually access IRV2 via the Apple app. When is the app interface coming out

ChrisRVLivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 03:05 PM   #3

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisRVLivin View Post
I didn't find an iPhone or iPad app for the new forum. Native safari doesn't perform well and I usually access IRV2 via the Apple app. When is the app interface coming out
Same question
4x4van is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 11:46 AM   #4
Community Administrator

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Forest River Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisRVLivin View Post
There is one in the works - please be patient. In the meantime there is a mobile view which should load when you navigate to the site on a small device.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. | Dr. Seuss
Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 05:33 PM   #5

Winnebago Owners Club
Janet,

Is there something needed for my account to migrate over? I don't see it there. Actually pretty small issue at this point.

Thanks in Advance
Bigbro24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 06:20 PM   #6

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Same question here, trying to log in to add a comment to a previous thread of mine. Won't let me login with my old name/pass.
CJ7ole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 02:13 PM   #7
Community Administrator

Pond Piggies Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
LA Gulf Coast Campers
Outdoors RV Owners Club
If anyone from iRV2 who believes their account was duplicated on WinnieOwners & is having issues logging in, please use the Contact Us link on that forum to request assistance.

Lori-
NLOVNIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 04:21 PM   #8

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLOVNIT View Post
If anyone from iRV2 who believes their account was duplicated on WinnieOwners & is having issues logging in, please use the Contact Us link on that forum to request assistance.

Lori-
I do not see where my account actually migrated over. Should I just start a new account there?
Bigbro24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 04:53 PM   #9
Community Administrator

Pond Piggies Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
LA Gulf Coast Campers
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Not all iRV2 member accounts were copied over. Only those who were regularly active in the Winnebago Owners Forum here were. Your post count here is low so I doubt yours was one. Please go ahead & register on that forum so you can participate in the discussions over there.

Lori-
Old 11-22-2017, 11:07 PM   #10

WinnieOwners.com is Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet H View Post
Over the years the Winnebago area at iRV2 has grown enormously and we've had many requests for more discussion areas. You can see the most recent discussion about this here. After some head scratching we decided to open a new standalone forum that will have more flexibility for growth and as a good additional resource for the Winnebago owners already posting at IRV2.

Today that new forum is open and you can check it out here: WinnieOwners Forums

Most iRV2 members who have posted in the Winnebago section here will have new accounts at WinnieOwners set up s a courtesy. Those accounts are separate from the accounts at iRV2 but the usernames are the same. If you would like a username change hit the contact link at the bottom of the page over there and request an update.

Some iRV2 discussions are now redirected to the new forum but moving forward threads started a either forum will remain where they were posted. You are welcome to post at which ever site you desire or at both.

We appreciate your patience as we move forward and are excited about the potential the new site offers to grow and expand.

There are already some new topic areas for vintage rigs, specific tech topic areas and more and as the site grows we can add new sections.

I was able to login with existing account and it worked with Safari. Except, the ads make it nearly impossible to follow a thread.
Pay to dump the ads ... most here would appreciate it and probably contribute.
DennyG
Old 11-23-2017, 06:21 PM   #11
Community Administrator

Pond Piggies Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
LA Gulf Coast Campers
Outdoors RV Owners Club
If you are seeing ads within the threads, then you are not logged in. Be sure you check the Remember Me box when you first log in or the site can log you out upon page changes.

Lori-
Old 11-26-2017, 01:54 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet H View Post
There is one in the works - please be patient. In the meantime there is a mobile view which should load when you navigate to the site on a small device.

iStore App yet? I searched but didn't find anything
ChrisRVLivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 06:43 PM   #13

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Carolina Campers
Hi,

Lori and Janet you all did a nice job getting the new site for us Winnebago Owners and those that either want to be or should have been.

I go between both of them and find them both informative and educational. The only thing I find discouraging is rvers do things without do any research and hopefully that will change now.

Job well done to everyone involved!

Tom-NC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 07:08 PM   #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Iím enjoying the new site, too! Iím hoping it also gets its own app, and I know that takes time.

macnut is offline   Reply With Quote