Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-13-2015, 08:02 AM   #15

Winnebago Owners Club
still have a slower leak now

Well I spoke to soon, 2 days later the air had leaked down in the air bags. Now I'm wondering where it's going. I soaped everything while I was under there and found no bubbles. I have decent hearing and I can't hear any thing either. Could the air be leaking back thru the compressor valves?
Guess I'll slide back under there and squirt some more soapy water
Mikee

10/18/19 Dutch has passed but still travels with us in our hearts :(
mikee409 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-13-2015, 01:50 PM   #16

Before the new air dryer and new plumbing the front air bags would leak down overnight and no air in either tank. Now after the repairs it took 3 1/2 days before the front airbags dropped @2". But both tanks still held @105lbs of air, down from 120. The truck shop did say there were 2 minor air leaks left but really nothing to get excited about. Not sure you can get any system 100% air tight, at least from my truck driving friends, they tell me I should be good to go.
Now cleaning the roof and doing a little caulking, still have the ball joints to clean and wrap then buff out the coach and wax....maybe someday I can go camping.
RV2015 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
leak