Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-15-2014, 05:30 PM   #1
RV Nut

Newmar Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Smile 2015 Newmar Ventana 4037 Ordered

Hi,

We're new to the site but not new to RVing (over 15 years).

At the Hershey RV show last month we custom ordered a 2015 Newmar Ventana 4037 (our 2nd DP, third MH, 5th RV) with all the goodies we wanted and not the ones we didn't want.

Ordered from RVOne in Albany NY. Expected delivery is Jan/Feb 2015. I wish I had found this forum before since there seems to be a wealth of info but I haven't found any boo boo's we made yet. LOL.

Looking forward to the new RV and any questions/answers from IRV2.com.
newmarpusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-15-2014, 05:38 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
Welcome to irv2 and forum and congratulations and also a welcome to the Newmar family.
Here is a Owners Guide for your new coach and in my signature below are links to many others for your new to be coach.
Here is a PDI list and check out the stickies above for more info on your coach.
Enjoy the forum.
RV SYSTEMS & APPLIANCES & RECALLS --- TECH INFORMATION
"007" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 05:50 PM   #3
RV Nut

Newmar Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007";2271101]Welcome to irv2 and forum and congratulations and also a welcome to the Newmar family.
Here is a [B][URL="https://comnet2.newmarcorp.com/instance1Env99NEWMAR/html/images/2015VTDPOG.pdf
Owners Guide[/URL][/B] for your new coach and in my signature below are links to many others for your new to be coach.
Here is a PDI list and check out the stickies above for more info on your coach.
Enjoy the forum.
Wow, thanks. Great stuff.

BTW, does Newmar have any sort of build tracking available to the consumer?

When we ordered our Jeep, we could track it's progress through the factory and they said they were going to add photos soon. Just wondering if Newmar had anything like that, it would be fun to follow the coach build.
Old 10-15-2014, 05:54 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmarpusher View Post
Ordered from RVOne in Albany NY. Expected delivery is Jan/Feb 2015. I wish I had found this forum before since there seems to be a wealth of info but I haven't found any boo boo's we made yet. LOL.
Congrats and one question (for now). Is your expected delivery date by choice or is this the soonest your coach would be completed?

Started researching on iRV2 from time to time about 3 years ago since we are attempting to purchase our first DP to use as full-time in the near future. More than likely a Ventana 4037 or 4369. There is a wealth of info and I use the iRV2 "search" box (above) a lot.

In addition, the members who come to the Newmar Owners Threads are extremely helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable. "007" will lead you to all great Newmar links.
Bullitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 06:01 PM   #5
RV Nut

Newmar Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullitt View Post
Congrats and one question (for now). Is your expected delivery date by choice or is this the soonest your coach would be completed?

Started researching on iRV2 from time to time about 3 years ago since we are attempting to purchase our first DP to use as full-time in the near future. More than likely a Ventana 4037 or 4369. There is a wealth of info and I use the iRV2 "search" box (above) a lot.

In addition, the members who come to the Newmar Owners Threads are extremely helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable. "007" will lead you to all great Newmar links.
The Jan/Feb delivery timeframe was the soonest available. Feb in Albany might not have been the smartest decision I ever made but I can't wait to get the new coach!!
Old 10-15-2014, 06:30 PM   #6

Newmar Owners Club
Congrats! I also have a Ventana 4369 on order with a similar delivery date. The next 3-4 months in waiting is going to be tough
2014 Polaris Scrambler XP 850
Bobby.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 05:46 AM   #7

OK, this is wierd. Yesterday afternoon I called RVOne to see if they planned to get a Ventana 4037 in stock as I would like to see one. It looks like a floor plan that would be perfect. Sales guy said a customer had one on order for Jan/Feb delivery. Then I saw your post! Must be yours! Congrats.
Old 10-16-2014, 05:52 AM   #8

Newmar Owners Club
We also have a 4037 on order. Feb or March delivery so they say.
Can't wait
Old 10-16-2014, 07:41 AM   #9
RV Nut

Newmar Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglou847 View Post
OK, this is wierd. Yesterday afternoon I called RVOne to see if they planned to get a Ventana 4037 in stock as I would like to see one. It looks like a floor plan that would be perfect. Sales guy said a customer had one on order for Jan/Feb delivery. Then I saw your post! Must be yours! Congrats.
Keep your mitts off it!

Thanks. Can't wait.

I was impressed that Newmar allowed such variety in each floor plan at this price level. You can configure the Dinette, Street Side couch and Curb Side couch areas in a variety of ways. We have the Euro Booth Dinette, two Lounge Chairs street side and a Jack Knife sofa/"Televator" TV curbside. You can get Euro Dinette's, Standard Dinette's, two different types of stand alone tables and chairs, curbside or street side L-shaped couches, Fire place/Entertainment center, Hida beds, jack knife's, etc. The 4037 is very configurable in the front of the coach.
Old 10-16-2014, 12:03 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmarpusher View Post
The Jan/Feb delivery timeframe was the soonest available. Feb in Albany might not have been the smartest decision I ever made but I can't wait to get the new coach!!
Thanks for the timeframe info. But...are you kidding me? Whenever I watch the news here and they want to show spectacular snowfall in the winter, They always show the piles of snow in Syracuse, Buffalo, and Albany!

Being a Southern California boy, snow is not an option in my world. I'd be driving home from Nappanee to Albany at about 10 mph, getting Impeding Traffic citations from state troopers every five miles.
Bullitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 09:26 PM   #11

RVOne did alright by the a hershey show! Ordered ours there as well. We pushed our delivery out until late April/ early May. it's going to be a loooong winter. Congrats on your soon to be fabulous coach!
Old 10-17-2014, 02:49 AM   #12
RV Nut

Newmar Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by srrobe View Post
RVOne did alright by the a hershey show! Ordered ours there as well. We pushed our delivery out until late April/ early May. it's going to be a loooong winter. Congrats on your soon to be fabulous coach!

Congrats on yours as well. Your delivery time makes more sense than mine. We shall see if ours doesn't wind up sitting out some snow before it arrives home.

2015 Newmar Ventana 4037 - All Electric
2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon TOAD
Old 10-21-2014, 12:48 PM   #13
RV Nut

Newmar Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Here is the full options list of our 2015 Ventana 4037 order. I think we got everything since there wasn't much left unchecked on the order form.

5K250 - Verona Maple Cabinets w/Glazed Hardwood Face, Frame and Slideout Fascia
5A340 - Phantom Interior Decor
5B340 - Stealth Full Painted Exterior Graphics
5J143 - Whirlpool 2 Piece Stacked Washer/Dryer
5J520 - AII Electric: Maytag 22 CF Refrigerator, Flush Induction Cooktop, 4 Extra Batteries, 2800 Pure Sine Wave Inverter and Hydronic heat.
5J380 - Central Vacuum w/Tool Kit
5J525 - Exterior Entertainment in Sidewall - 40" Sony LED TV & Sound bar
5J351 - Sony 32” LED TV in Front Overhead
5J320 - Dash Radio w/Touch Screen Navigation
5J065 - Hi Def. Component Wiring with Blu Ray DVD PIayer
5J030 - Universal Remote Control
5J230 - Winegard Automatic Dome Satellite Dish for Dish Std/HD, Direct TV Std., and Bel
5K090 - Door Side Fold & Tumble Sofa - Off Door Side 2 Wall Hugger Recliners w/End Table
5K285 - Euro Booth Dinette & 2 Folding Chairs
5K143 - Sleep # Premier Air Mattress
5L100 - Automatic Generator Start on Low Battery or Temp Setting
5L450 - Energy Management System
5L120 - Power Rewind Reel w/50' Cord
5M790 - Chrome Exterior Mirrors
5R020 - Large Storage Tray
5R025 - Dual Access Storage Tray
5N450 - Floor Tile Extended into Bedroom
5N285 - MCD Window Shades
5P030 - 110 Volt Heat pads for Holding Tanks
5P020 - Power Water Hose Reel
5R105 - Mechanical Lock Arms on Three Slideout Rooms
5M151 - One Piece Molded Fiberglass Roof
5R115 - Power Baggage Door Locks, Keyless Entrance Door w/Touch Pad & Door Bell
All AGM House and Chassis Batteries - Custom Order

2015 Newmar Ventana 4037 - All Electric
2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon TOAD
Old 10-22-2014, 07:42 AM   #14

Newmar Owners Club
We also ordered a 4037 at the Hershey show with the same ETA - We are picking it up in Tampa, FL - we plan on being there for the winter, so it makes sense to pick it up in Sun rather than Snow. I found RVOne good to work with and hope after sell all works well also. We pretty much have the same extras as you did - we did elect to go with one of the Dutch Star color and did not get the washer and dryer - (Can drop a lot of quarters at the RV Park laundry Matt for the price of those) Mainly wanted the extra closet space. By the way I heard that RVOne sold 98 RV's at the show between Entegra and Newmar, so I think they did well. Take care and hope all works out for all of us that ordered at the Hershey show.
scotdog is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
newmar, vent