Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-10-2019, 03:55 PM   #1

Air Con. help

Just got back from a short trip with only one air con working.
checked breakers that are in bath and they are OK. Looked for fuse box for about an hr. before finding it in the drivers foot well. A real bear to get to for a fat old fool! But I don't have a diagram for the fuse box. Know where I can find it?? Or should I be looking at something else??
2013 C. S. 3856
Thanks for any help
old golfer guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-10-2019, 05:25 PM   #2

Newmar Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
I had a similar problem. I shut off the unit at the thermostat. Then I turned off the Breaker, waited 5 minutes, then turned the breaker back on.

Then I turned the unit back on at the thermostat, it worked the rest of the night. But it was only temporary, it quit working again the next day.
Old 06-11-2019, 05:29 PM   #3
Moderator Emeritus

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
2013 Owner Guide

This link was found here and you can do a Newmar search to find threads about your problem.
Did you reset the thermostat and the 2nd zone is programmed to operate.
RV SYSTEMS & APPLIANCES & RECALLS --- TECH INFORMATION
"007" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 07:35 PM   #4

007, yes I reset the thermostat. The front one works fine but the back one will make a noise for a few seconds then quit. So its getting power but will not startup. Trying to plan ahead I went to PPL's site and it says you can not replace it with a Dometic, have to go to a Penguin that is $300.00 more. Going to call a mobile guy to have it checked out.
old golfer guy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
air