Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-21-2017, 01:10 PM   #1

Black fire Wet Diamond polymer sealer

Anybody ever used this. My rig hasn't been waxed for 8 months. I washed it a few weeks before we left for cross country trip. I put Rejex on the front for the bugs. We are in Breckinridge on the way back home from Indiana. In a nice park and I see these guys washing and waxing this Prevost Liberty and a NEMAR Essex. My rig is a mess! Asked them how much to wash and wax. $300. So I said do it. They used this Chemical guy citrus wash and wax and then this Black fire stuff. Looks li,e a new coach. No way I'm washing my Nay Star at 9,200 feet.
Anybody used this stuff? I figure it will be easier to clean when I get home.
Maddawg46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-21-2017, 01:48 PM   #2

Newmar Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Appalachian Campers
Ford Super Duty Owner
Coastal Campers
Blackfire Wet Diamond, Meguiar's #20 and #21 sealants, and Rejex are all mentioned by car aficionados as being good sealants. They all should make the surface slippery and much easier to wash.
Luv2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 02:59 PM   #3

They finished a and my Bay Star looks like new. The guys were great and didn't take any shortcuts.
Here is their name and number if your ever in Breckinridge. TopOf The Line Detailing. 407-704-9893. They are only here for the summer. Then go back to Florida for fall and winter.
Maddawg46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 04:55 AM   #4

Blackfire Wet Diamond is top of the line. We have used it on our 2008 Mountain Air a few times. Coach looks like new. Seems to last longer than Mequires or Rejex. We do use Rejex on windshield and mirrors. You should be able to go about 9-12 months with Blackfire.

08 Newmar Mountain Aire 4523
Radioman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 09:41 PM   #5

I just did my Jeep toad with wet wash, clay bar, Wolfgang Paintwork Polish Enhancer then finished with Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant. It looked outrageous till I took it to the Oregon Coast for two weeks.

Bay Star up real soon. I am thinking of using Wolfgang Uber All in One. I found some guys blog who gave his 40' motorhome the same treatment I gave my Jeep. Not sure I have the wherewithal for that. I am going to purchase an random orbital polisher of some stripe to get the job done.

I can't find anyone locally to show up and detail my Bay Star. Otherwise I wouldn't be taking this on.
Falcon 2 All terrain tow bar, RVi2 brake, Towmate TM3 wireless lights
avid_dk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fire, seal