Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-03-2011, 07:36 PM   #1

Canyon Star Wiring Diagram

Does such a thing exist ??

I have a problem whereby the generator works fine but I have no power to any of the 110 outlets. I'm plugged in right now at an RV Park and everthing is working.

Had an RV Tech guy come by this afternoon and he said he has located the wire that is causing the problem but needs to trace it back now to see where it is shorting out. Said if I had a wiring diagram it would help.

heritage2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-03-2011, 07:54 PM   #2

I had a problem with some of my 110 volt outlets not working it was a bad inverter
I have a 2011 Canyon Star I also am looking for a Wiring Diagram if you find one let me know I found one for my coachmen on ebay

Old 07-03-2011, 08:33 PM   #3

Thanks Rod. I will let you know if I can get one.

In my case NONE of the outlets work while running off the generator. Everything works now that I'm plugged in.

How do you like your Canyon Star ? I've only had mine 3 days and this !!! LOL
heritage2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 10:10 AM   #4

We love it! I did alot of research and talked to alot of people before ordering the coach I really liked the floor plan of ours and the fact it is insulated better the most coaches.I don't think I could be any happier with any other coach.We met the owners of Newmar a couple of weeks ago and they are great people that care alot about there product.
Old 07-04-2011, 10:30 AM   #5

Newmar Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Seems like there were basic plumbing and electrical schematics on the CD that came with my coach manual, but only 12V on the electric side.
DandS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 11:13 AM   #6
Community Moderator

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
If you go into the COM-NET2 file you may find some help looking for wiring.
Did tech tighten all connections in your transfer switch or clean the contacts of relay for Gen?
The link can be found in Quick Tips & Mods.

"007" is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
wiring