Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-16-2017, 04:03 PM   #1

Clarion NX602 and BlueTooth Question

We have a 2015 VTDP with the Clarion NX602 on board. I would like to pair this through Bluetooth to our Bose external speaker (so we can listen to our favorite XM Sat radio stations outside the coach. Has anyone attempted this, if it is even possible?
HavingABlast is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-22-2017, 01:46 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by HavingABlast View Post
We have a 2015 VTDP with the Clarion NX602 on board. I would like to pair this through Bluetooth to our Bose external speaker (so we can listen to our favorite XM Sat radio stations outside the coach. Has anyone attempted this, if it is even possible?
I'd be interested in this too. Has anyone done this ?
PanJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 02:28 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanJH View Post
I'd be interested in this too. Has anyone done this ?

The next time I am at our coach (currently in storage), I will attempt to pair the two units, them report back about my success or failure.
Old 08-23-2017, 06:33 AM   #4

I have a 2015 with Clarion and Outside speaker bar. My sound bar has two wired channels, 1 - for the external TV and 2nd - for the dash Clarion. The sound bar remote allows toggle between the 2 channels. I purchased used, however I am sure my coach came this way from factory. Check as maybe yours also has a wire from Clarion to external TV/sound
bar.
Iowa - 6Pack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 11:59 AM   #5

I decided to contact Clarion on this. I had called a knowledgeable tech there a couple years ago so I sent him an email. The response is that the NX602 does not support wireless speakers. Too bad.
PanJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 05:02 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanJH View Post
I decided to contact Clarion on this. I had called a knowledgeable tech there a couple years ago so I sent him an email. The response is that the NX602 does not support wireless speakers. Too bad.

Well that is a bummer. Thanks for the follow-up.