Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-21-2018, 12:58 PM   #1
Moderator Emeritus

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
RECOMMENDED Reliable Newmar Dealers Across The U.S.A.

THESE FOLLOWING DEALER'S ARE RECOMMENDED BY NEWMAR OWNERS

Problems with Newmar dealers and denial of warranty work is causing many threads about POOR DEALERS and not doing warranty work that some dealers have no problem doing.

The following links are dealers that do it all and some that do a PDI almost as good as factory.

With the problems that can arise with newly designed coach's, the New Aire for instance and all the technical electronics on new Newmars you need these excellent dealers.

Because of distance FPU #1 -- #2 --#3, maybe required at Newmar factory, unless one of the excellent dealers offer the factory type PDI. --- NEWMAR CORPORATE LINK -- PLANT --- NEWMAR COACH VIDEO's

# 1 reconmended by Stripe34 -- Six Dealers, many of the good ones. Click on #1 for 6 Dealers mentioned.

#2 NIRVC Phoenix, AZ.--- reconnended by Ann N Gene

#3 Howard RV, Wilmington, NC. recommended by Lov2go

#4 MT COMFORT RV.IN. recommended by DrPhil

#5 ANSLEY RV, PA. recommended by Boomer

#6 RCD RV, OHIO --- recommended by Algoma

Guaranty RV, Junction City, OR.

TransWest, Denver,CO.

Service Reviews of Dealers

-----
2019 Newmar Service Excellence and Delivery Excellence Awards

Ansley RV, Duncansville, Pa. --- Dylan’s RV Center, Sewell, N.J.---- The Hitch House, Oro-Medonte, Ontario ---- Independence RV, Winter Garden, Fla.---- Transwest Truck and Trailer, Belton, Mo.--- Midway RV Center, Grand Rapids, Mich. --- Steinbring Motorcoach, Garfield, Minn. ---- Coachlight RV, Carthage, Mo. ---- Midtown RV, Penticton, B.C. ---- Tom Lindstrom, Moorpark, Calif.
You will notice some of our dealers are among the excellent ones.
Here is the full list of awards, some top sales on list did not make the Excellent awards, now did they.

A OLD THREAD ON NEWMAR DEALERS IF YOUR INTERESTED.
---
I will be adding any excellent dealers to the list summited by members, please read the list as it grows so we do not duplicate same dealers, thank you.
RV SYSTEMS & APPLIANCES & RECALLS --- TECH INFORMATION
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-24-2018, 08:01 AM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
I hear you and a bad dealer list, I do not know how that would set with me doing it, I try to keep things positive on this forum, most of the time.
If you were to start a negative list asking for forum member input to add bad experiences I would condense and move all to the first post in thread and remove there reasons why, so we just have the web site posted and they can also post there remarks in the Review link I will provide so the world can see there remarks, just do not fill up the page in reviews just short and to the point.
We could have the bad dealer list here but the reasons why will be on the Review link.
If dealers hit me I will refer to the Review link and keep off forum, Dealers are on forums maybe not posting but paying for advertising and reviewing there forums for comments.

We do not need,http://www.irv2.com/forums/f103/a-ne...ml#post4198958, stories in this new thread just brief description for our needs here, Review link could not handle it either.
Old 05-24-2018, 10:25 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by "007" View Post
We could have the bad dealer list here but the reasons why will be on the Review link.
Thanks 007. Tough issues. The opportunity exists through this forum to redirect millions of sales dollars to "the good guy dealers". Short of Newmar getting it's act together in better managing their dealer franchises, this is the only action owner's or potential owners can leverage.

We just need to make sure every Newmar newbie hitting this forum knows their are "good guy dealers" and "bad guy dealers", the rest is up to them.
Old 05-24-2018, 11:18 AM   #4
Moderator Emeritus

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
I do agree with the last two posts, their views and thoughts and I bet there are many other silent members out there with the same view, there is allot involved when it comes to dealers good or bad and Newmars Award choices are a reflection of this on forum by members comments on the good or excellent and bad in a sense of following thru for all that is required by Newmar for their excellent Awards.

A list I am sure will be reviewed by Newmar and they and only they will deal with the Dealers involved in the future.

Some day you will not have this discussion because you will probably not have a moderator, as I have been, the Newmar forum will be like all the others on irv2 no moderators.

ONE OTHER THING as to RV ONE Dealer some people are only interested in price and they will track down the best price and go there maybe RV ONE and do not think they don't know this, speaking to their large sale volume.
Which speaks for their quick PDI and Service, they could care less they have the money and a pattern from top officials with the Sorry mails for follow up service, things the best buy customer never even thought of when looking for his best price deal.
Old 05-25-2018, 06:35 AM   #5
Moderator Emeritus

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
I have added this statement at the top of this thread of good dealer discussion.

THESE FOLLOWING DEALER'S ARE RECOMMENDED BY NEWMAR OWNERS

Hope everyone is in agreement.

The discussions of poor dealer threads will stand as they are now, no recommendations either way, by members of this forum.
Old 05-25-2018, 06:44 AM   #6

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by "007" View Post
I do agree with the last two posts, their views and thoughts and I bet there are many other silent members out there with the same view, there is allot involved when it comes to dealers good or bad and Newmars Award choices are a reflection of this on forum by members comments on the good or excellent and bad in a sense of following thru for all that is required by Newmar for their excellent Awards.

A list I am sure will be reviewed by Newmar and they and only they will deal with the Dealers involved in the future.

Some day you will not have this discussion because you will probably not have a moderator, as I have been, the Newmar forum will be like all the others on irv2 no moderators.
I am with you 007 on agreeing with the previous 2 posts as you probably know from my other comments on this issue - and I agree with your subsequent posts! I hope we do not have to go with out a moderator!
Old 05-26-2018, 09:19 AM   #7

I've only bought one RV from Beckley's in Thurmont Maryland, but I do recommend them.

I was looking at RV One for the unit, but didn't like their replies to questions about service. When I asked about that, they couldn't tell me where to get it serviced, if they had a network of places that would service the coach (they don't but dealers near me do mention service networks, so I know they exist), and for truck problems they said, "Just go to a ford place".

So in our purchasing process we went on a Friday off (so rare to have a day off to do adult things without our kid in tow) to the Maryland RV show. Spousal unit hadn't seen Newmar products, but knew my research was backed up with guys I work with on Custom buses. So, she was willing to look at the one unit we decided may work for us. They had it on the lot at the show. We take a look, and liked what we saw.

Came back later that day after seeing other manufacturers offerings in the same price range. That cemented our choice more than anything else. We began negotiations and even with the show discount their price was 16K higher than RVOne. But when I showed them the e-mail traffic to show them I have been finding prices, they did come down. Not by 16K, but by about 12. I was fine with that, especially when they showed me the certificates from their service department from Newmar training. They put my mind at ease.

The rest of the process was very well completed. They answered questions and admitted when I knew something about the coach they didn't. I'd call for clarification with some option numbers and they'd have to verify. I get it, they sell more than one brand and model (and options to that model).

Only thing I have to speak to them about is making sure their techs do Tire pressure checks before they let a service customer leave the site. Perhaps a checklist?? But that's just nit-picking on my part.

So, on the East Coast, Beckley's gets a thumbs up from me!
Old 05-27-2018, 12:11 PM   #8
Moderator Emeritus

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
Thanks for that information, its been hard for people to find good dealers on the east coast since back in 2008 Its good to hear maybe Newmar is slowly changing that.
In the first post there is a link to RV Reviews that you might enter your dealings with this dealer helps them and us, congratulations on your coach and many safe travels in it.
A link of value for Newmar Owners and all the links below in my signature have answers for your Newmar.
I checked their reviews, at this time I will not recommend.
Old 05-27-2018, 07:03 PM   #9
Moderator Emeritus

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
This thread will now be found in the 2021 new coach information link found in sticky top of forum for any new members or purchases of new 2019's.
Thanks for everyones input, safe travels.
Old 10-24-2018, 11:38 AM   #10
Moderator Emeritus

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
Their has been a sale of RV ONE all locations to a new owner, whether it means changes for service provided by this dealer remains to be seen, their large volume sales maybe would increase if their service equaled their sales and well trained Tech's.
Closed Thread

Tags
newmar, dealer