Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-22-2019, 12:02 PM   #15

We have a 4328 and love the floorpan. It has by far the most available cabinet space and surface counter space then any other Dutch Star floorpan. We have compared the 4369 and the 4328 in every aspect and the 4328 has the best kitchen.

Some will say the 4369 has a pull out but its t is small and in the walk way, while the same counter space and storage is in the wall on the 4328.

We know 2 people who have 4369s and are buying 4328s. In fact one of them called the 4328 the new 4369! If that isn't the ultimate compliment what is.

Another feature people really like about the 4328 is that the 1/2 bath is basically all storage cabinets and has at least 60% more storage than the 4369. Also the kitchen storage panty is much wider in the 4328.

Let's face it the 4369 is a great floorpan and I mean no offense to anyone that owns a 4369. But be sure to take a look at the 4328 as it is a terrace floodplain.
snowhawk2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-22-2019, 06:23 PM   #16

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
I want to know what and where you got the organizers in that drawer, I love it. Do you have links for them you could share?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunni View Post
We have a 3717. We put the knives in the drawer under the cooktop. We have a large Breville oven in the corner where the cups and apples are in the picture. We leave it on the counter all the time. It hasn't moved but the crumb tray will come out on a bumpy road.

If you get a 3717, I suggest getting a flip up counter top Extention. We've purchased all the parts from Newmar just haven't installed it yet. There's no place to put the dirty dishes while washing. But we have a one bowl sink. If you keep the 2 bowl sink it might not be as important.Attachment 264393Attachment 264394Attachment 264395
tlkhorses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 06:31 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlkhorses View Post
I want to know what and where you got the organizers in that drawer, I love it. Do you have links for them you could share?
FWIW we got similar (knife block particularly) at Bed Bath and Beyond. There were wood options as well as plastic. We choose plastic to match the colour of our kitchen and they are dishwasher safe and waterproof. I have a habit of not drying things when working in the kitchen. Drives my DW nuts but hey, I cook. Anyway, we chose plastic so we don't damage the drawer bases. I blame the kids but it's really for me (don't tell her I said that )
Driveby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 06:44 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlkhorses View Post

Amazon, of course. The organizer is great. Fits perfectly in the drawer and it's adjustable. We've had the knife block for awhile. Don't remember where but probably Bed Bath & Beyond.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Old 10-23-2019, 08:09 AM   #19

The main reason we bought the 4328 was because of kitchen/galley layout.
The largest counter space, plenty of cabinets, and key for us is that there is room for 2 adults to be in the same area. You can fit all your toys in the area and as mentioned for the crock pot that gets used a couple times a month that can go in the half bath.
This is the best kitchen in the Newmar line up. Good luck
Old 10-28-2019, 03:08 PM   #20
jrs

We spent hours last September at Hershey sitting and pretend using both the 4369 and 4328 floor plans. Wife really liked the wider/larger pantry vs the 4369. The shower is smaller in the 4328 but still big enough for me at 6'3" and 240lbs. We also like the appliance garage and use it daily for our coffee maker.
I thought the open counter top slot might be an issue with stuff falling down in between the cabinets in the 4328 but hasn't been an issue yet. I've placed the stove top covers in this area for storage when not being used. They're both nice floor plans and we're very pleased with our choice.
jrs is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dutch star