Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-17-2017, 04:32 PM   #1

Electrical schematic

Looking for pathway to electrical Click image for larger version

Name:	Image1510961521.164595.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	400.9 KB
ID:	183124schematic for 2003 Newmar 3778 Mountain Aire
don mccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-17-2017, 04:54 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by don mccoy View Post
Looking for pathway to electrical Attachment 183124schematic for 2003 Newmar 3778 Mountain Aire
Not quite sure what you are referring to but I Have A Set of Spartan drawings for the MM chassis. Can't acess them from my phone but if this is what you're looking for, PM me with your email and I'll send the set to you.
Old 11-17-2017, 05:11 PM   #3

Thanks but I have one of those Frankenstein chassis called a workhorse I don’t quite know what to do they are impossible to get any information out of but I also need it for the coach itself it’s an 03 Newmar mountain air 3778 it has the 8.1 with the Allison transmission
Old 11-17-2017, 07:01 PM   #4

There are a lot of Newmar owners in this forum who do not know that there were gas (and 5th wheel) Mountain Aires, Dutch Stars and Kountry Stars. It would be best to be more explicit in your description. It is obvious from your picture that you have a gas coach. But you also have to include a better description of your problem.

I have a 2004 MADP, and have an electrical schematic for that. If it would be a help, I could make a copy for you.
Old 11-17-2017, 07:02 PM   #5

If that would be possible you could email it to me that’s closer than I am there’s not much difference between threes and fours I will PMU and give you my email address
Old 11-17-2017, 08:15 PM   #6
Moderator Emeritus

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
OK Don, last time I was with you we had jack problems and now I see your on a flatbed so what has happened now with the best gas chassis ever built and I owned one.

I an going to give you some links because your a newbee I would guess.

NEWBEE INFORMATION

Workhorse Forum ----- IMPORTANT DISCUSSIONS ----- OEMY's ----

BIRD CHARGING SYSTEM ------ TECH SERVICE BULLETINS ----

OK you have some links to read and I hope your coach is going to a certified Workhorse repair center or you maybe in a heap of trouble otherwise.
You have to explain what your problem is now in understandable english with a good description of what is going on with your coach.
It is 10:30 and your not here so I will check tomorrow in AM, if you do not show up tonight, you do live in a beautiful area been there in my travels.
RV SYSTEMS & APPLIANCES & RECALLS --- TECH INFORMATION
"007" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 08:55 PM   #7

FatChance, could you tell me where you got an electrical schematic for your Newmar. I am trying to troubleshoot 4 electrical problem on my 2015 3436 Ventana and it would be a tremendous help if I had an electrical schematic of my couch.
hstansel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 09:15 PM   #8
Moderator Emeritus

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
Anything electrical with the chassis you would need a chassis MFG BOOK from a AUTO store or maybe Goggle it.
All wiring done by Newmar would be in diagrams like they supply for 2006-07 here.
There have been no updated years in COM_NET as of now.
A 2005 Spartan chassis can be found here but I think you have a FL.
If you had a wiring problem with a DP chassis you would be in the MFG's chassis shop.
With the coach's I have owned from different SOB's wiring does not change that much unless a major product change.
Old 11-18-2017, 10:12 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by hstansel View Post
FatChance, could you tell me where you got an electrical schematic for your Newmar. I am trying to troubleshoot 4 electrical problem on my 2015 3436 Ventana and it would be a tremendous help if I had an electrical schematic of my couch.
These came with my coach documentation from the previous owner:

I have an undated 8x11 copy of a Newmar wiring diagram titled "Diagram, Dash Wiring" for "DS, KS, (MA CLA ONLY)". It has handwritten on it "Newmar Owners Yahoo Group, look under FILES". Probably from the early 2000's. Probably irrelevant for your coach.

I also have a 6/1/01 dated six page 11x17 copy of a Freightliner wiring schematic for XC chassis, including wiring harness diagrams for Cummins and Cat engines. Again, probably of no use for your coach.
Old 11-18-2017, 12:21 PM   #10
Moderator Emeritus

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
The links I gave you have the dash wiring and BIRD System wiring for both Gas and DP coach's just because link says 2006-7 does not mean they do not apply to your year coach, when it comes out of the COM_NET Network.
If you want chassis wiring information go into the chassis forums for what ever coach you have or use the new irv2 search engine for pacific chassis wiring you may get your answer, who new.

Tags
electric, electrical