Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-25-2011, 01:50 PM   #15

Thanks for the suggestion. To tell you the truth, I had that problem (without the fuses blowing) when the coach was a year old. So, with that in mind, it was the second thing I checked (the wires were all as tight as when I secured them in 07). I imagine a lot of RVers don't realize that could be a problem (I didn't until I took it apart and saw how it was not secured properly). Amazing how something you don't expect can slow/stop you, and finding a solution is not in the book!!Thanks again.
soricobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-25-2011, 01:59 PM   #16

I couldn't figure out why every time I switched lanes my Grandson said"there's another guy giving you the finger". No telling how long they were out. They work on the dash and side lites but blank in the rear.
Perry White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 07:39 AM   #17

Interesting that you mention that. On the return from California I noticed an irate trucker pass me (after I gave him room entering from a weigh station, and then went in front of him), and he laid on his horn and was very upset. In hindsight I would say that my rear signals were not working at that time, but, as you say, there is no indication of that while driving/signaling (such as a faster blinking noise in a car). Probably was doing the same gesture to me, but my grandson is in New York! Thanks again for the advice.
soricobob is offline   Reply With Quote