Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-26-2018, 06:12 AM   #29

Newmar Owners Club
Appalachian Campers
Freightliner Owners Club
After sleeping on this and really thinking it through, recognizing all of Dutch Star Don's great contributions to the community and careful review of finances I have decided to gift DSD a new coach myself. In my careful selection of the 2019 specs captured when they were available (or not) I had to ensure plenty of capability for mods including a speaker to play the tape recorded "vroom vroom" for surround engine noise, and of course a push pull plunger for air brake sound enhancements. I'm coordinating delivery and PDI now, as soon as I know the date I will announce and of course have it recorded for all to see the presentation.

Please, no assistance with this needed, I really wanted to do this but I will gladly forward your contributions to a different gofundme for a 2027 Essex on order. I hope everyone will sign the card (left out of view for scale reasons) that will be presented at PDI, taped to the delivery.

NealC is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-26-2018, 07:11 AM   #30

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
Super C, very nice Neal, I was so wrong about you, you are quite the giver. I’m proud to share this forum with you.
Entegra 2025 Cornerstone 45D on order
Stuart W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 07:48 AM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smosher View Post
Hey Don I just put a check in the mail go ahead and order it. I have a large check coming from nigeria I just had to mail them a little down money to get it here. I’m sure a courier will be here tomorrow with 12,000,000. Just get one without any mods because you will not have anything else to do.
Hey Steve, I'm one of the lucky ones too. Getting ready to mail my check off so I can claim my money! I'll probably need it because last week I got a call from the IRS that if I didn't call them back right away the police were headed to my house! Been hiding out in the coach since then.
FLJOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 12:54 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart W View Post
I’m thinking a “buyers club”, every new member puts $50k in to join then Don gets his coach, now the next in line member gets a new coach....,.so on and so forth.........sounds almost as old as John Wayne, Youngsters now google Pyramid Scheme
We don't use the "P" word in this household...

We prefer "Friends Helping Friends"

Keeps us out of legal troubles!
Old 04-27-2018, 01:47 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeTheUSA View Post
I’d be inclined to help if you promise not to smoke near anyone, not to argue and you don’t set up strange electrical cords.

ROFL
Oderus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 04:48 PM   #34
"Formerly Diplomat Don"

Newmar Owners Club
Now I'm really depressed.......the Go Fund Me account is moving slowly and I just got word that my new Avalon pontoon boat still hasn't shipped. Delayed another week.

Oh yeah......I won that boat on a show. Yeah, on a show, that works! No money to buy a new boat.
Dutch Star Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 05:25 PM   #35

Newmar Owners Club
Appalachian Campers
Freightliner Owners Club
I sent it priority mail? I figured it would compliment your coach. Can't trust USPS for anything.
Old 04-27-2018, 05:34 PM   #36

Nor'easters Club
Maybe I could set up one for 1.3 million for a new Prevost Marathon!! Just sayin...
2019 Ford F150 Limited 450hp

RVRon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 04:59 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch Star Don View Post
Now I'm really depressed.......the Go Fund Me account is moving slowly and I just got word that my new Avalon pontoon boat still hasn't shipped. Delayed another week.

Oh yeah......I won that boat on a show. Yeah, on a show, that works! No money to buy a new boat.
Man..I was ready to contribute to your fund but now I have to hold back for fear you will just use the money for anti depressant drugs instead of the new coach it was intended for.

Besides....I think I may need to keep my money to be able to do any future repairs to my old coach that I am soon picking up! Sorry Don. I am pretty sure that Neal has you covered though. Cheer up!
Old 04-29-2018, 09:06 AM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVRon View Post
Maybe I could set up one for 1.3 million for a new Prevost Marathon!! Just sayin...
Hate to break the news to you Ron, but you will need to add another million to get a new one (MSRP).

Mark
Mr.Mark is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 09:34 AM   #39

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Best of luck DSD. I had $250k I would have given but it is Ventana money. Oh well I will just give it to the guy at the next intersection that needs more cigarettes.
blackhawkscp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 10:20 AM   #40

Triple E Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Ted Lambert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 10:34 AM   #41
"Formerly Diplomat Don"

Newmar Owners Club
"Neal C".....My wife is waiting for the shipment so she can start decorating the interior. She has a cigar box full of fabric odds and ends!
Dutch Star Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 10:48 AM   #42

Newmar Owners Club
Appalachian Campers
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch Star Don View Post
"Neal C".....My wife is waiting for the shipment so she can start decorating the interior. She has a cigar box full of fabric odds and ends!
I'll check the tracking. You may need wire cutters to remove the roof for decorating I'm sure your new welder will work well, just be careful not to melt the whole rig with the flame.