Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-23-2018, 07:59 PM   #1

Great service for the New Aire in Indianapolis

We purchased our New Aire from Mt. Comfort RV. With the trip being over 250 miles one-way from Cleveland it's difficult to get there for minor repair items. We were going back for a long weekend to visit family there so I hoped to get in for a day to get a couple of warranty issues taken care of while there on Friday.

Called Steve in their service department three weeks before and he told me they were booked up solid, but he'd do his best to get me in. Told me he'd call on Wednesday to let me know if they could squeeze it in, and on Wednesday afternoon he confirmed that he could.

We hoped to get to Napanee for the morning factory tour so needed to be there first thing. Steve told me that they normally open at 8 but if I was there early he'd let me know when he arrived and would get me in before 8. Steve called shortly after 7 to tell me he was there.

Knowing we might be late getting back Steve volunteered to park the New Aire outside the gate in the event that we were unable to make it back before the service department closed. We told him that we'd be stying at the KOA next to Mt Comfort so parking outside the lot would be convienent for us.

The trip to Napanee took longer than planned due to accidents and road construction so we missed the morning tour and had to take the one in the afternoon and stop by the new parts department location afterwards. Called Steve on the way back to Indy to tell him we would not make it before closing and he again said he would park it outside the gate for me. About 30 minutes later he called back, telling me that since the parking lot outside the gate was full with cars from the campground next door, he took the coach over to the KOA, found out the site I was in, parked the coach in the site, plugged in the power and turned on the A/C to cool it down for us.

With all that said, they took care of a number of warranty items, will help me take care of a few others myself by shipping me the parts when they come in, and are ordering the parts to fix the slide rollers under the refrigerator when I bring it out next time. (Fridge needs to come out and holes cut in the wood under it to replace rollers that are scratching the tile). A quick visit on Saturday morning and I was able to get a rundown on the status of all of the items we had talked about.

We've been very impressed with their service and willingness to work with our schedules and the new technologies in the New Aire.
BPeas is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-23-2018, 08:11 PM   #2

Good report. Some of the best folks left Camping World and went to Mt. Comfort.
2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG 11B5MX,Infantry retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA." My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F. Kennedy
Ray,IN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 08:22 PM   #3

I have been. Looking at NewmarRV for a couple of years. I have received great and friendly information anytime I call or go there. Glad to hear their service appears top shelf. Thank you for your report.
Nellybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 04:41 AM   #4

Steve is always awesome going above and beyond multiple times for us. He’s the best!

Tags
air, service