Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-17-2019, 09:38 PM   #1

Having difficulity accessing my AT&T Mobility wifi account

I can access my AT&T home phone/internet account and my AT&T Directv account on the internet but so far have been unable to reach my AT&T Mobility account to check on account balance. I had to spend over 45 minutes on the phone a week or so ago with a AT&T person trying to reach my home account on the internet and don't want to go through that again.

Anyone using the AT&T Mobility for wifi while traveling, or even at home, know how to travel thru all the AT&T crap on the internet and able to reach their Mobility account? I have an AT&T ID and Password which works sometimes to reach my home account and sometimes it keeps telling me the two of them don't match.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-18-2019, 06:30 AM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
Newmar Owners Club
Yesterday my AT&T Mobility account would not accept my password. Easiest solution was just to reset the password.
kenk02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 09:53 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagonmaster2 View Post
I can access my AT&T home phone/internet account and my AT&T Directv account on the internet but so far have been unable to reach my AT&T Mobility account to check on account balance. I had to spend over 45 minutes on the phone a week or so ago with a AT&T person trying to reach my home account on the internet and don't want to go through that again.

Anyone using the AT&T Mobility for wifi while traveling, or even at home, know how to travel thru all the AT&T crap on the internet and able to reach their Mobility account? I have an AT&T ID and Password which works sometimes to reach my home account and sometimes it keeps telling me the two of them don't match.
My only AT&T account is for AT&T Mobley (Connected Car)so I'm not sure itis the same as "AT&T Mobility". I use an App on my phone to access my account called MyAT&T which works well.
Ken C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 05:02 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken C View Post
My only AT&T account is for AT&T Mobley (Connected Car)so I'm not sure itis the same as "AT&T Mobility". I use an App on my phone to access my account called MyAT&T which works well.
Every time I go to ATT.com/MyAT&T and put in my ID and password I end up with my home phone/internet account and amount due if not paid yet.

I had a heck of a time trying to reach my Directv in order to pay my bill. Since acquired by AT&T nothing works on the internet, everything just reverts back to AT&T.
Old 09-23-2019, 05:41 PM   #5

Wife just paid ours this morn without any problem, and we're in Kentucky....
Bob_C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 05:55 PM   #6
"Formerly Diplomat Don"

Newmar Owners Club
On mine, it shows up as another phone number on my bill.
Dutch Star Don is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mobility, wifi