Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-24-2018, 08:19 AM   #1

High Marks Again For Newmar

A few weeks ago I discovered a leak (drain side) in our master toilet. Set an appointment with our dealer (North Trail) and had it in a couple days ago. There were two other minor issues we wanted done also, kitchen faucet wasn't staying on steam all the time and the shower head bar kept slipping off the rubber seals making it hard to slid up and down.

They found a small leak in the connection to the macerator pump and instead of just replacing the seal they put a whole new macerator assembly in. Instead of trying to adjust the kitchen sink faucet they ordered a new one. Instead of putting new rubber seals in the shower bar they ordered a whole new assembly. Coach was returned before the end of the day as promised.

Yesterday a customer service gal from Newmar called to ask about our service visit with the dealer. Told her everything was being taken care of. She confirmed they had ordered two parts and when I told her we were heading north next week she guaranteed me the parts would go out immediately because they were in stock.

My coach hasn't been perfect. There has been several minor issues that I could not fix myself. But Newmar and my dealer have really done an outstanding job this first few months.
FLJOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-24-2018, 09:06 AM   #2

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
It’s nice to hear a good story.

Our experience this past week at Newmar PFU echoes your content.
Newmar Service did what ever was necessary to make sure we we’re happy—and we are!
Aegon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 11:10 AM   #3

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Glad to hear N.T. did a good job as I will be there in July to pick mine up.
It's nice to hear the good stories, not just the bad.
Old 03-25-2018, 02:25 PM   #4

Newmar Owners Club
North trail and Newmar have done nothing but right by me as well...
Sicduc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 03:11 PM   #5

Newmar Owners Club
Newmar and service

Wanted to add we purchased a pre owned DS from North Trail and have had a few upgrades done, they have been terrific, fair and more then accommodating
We will be back there again
droptop55 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
newmar