Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-27-2014, 12:11 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilatus View Post
Your not stinking up the inside of that King Aire with that rope-a-dope stuff you can buy in Colorado now, are you?
LOL, of course not!! but it is good to know that the big residential fridge in the coach will hold a lot of snacks!!

The " don't get caught driving stoned" commercials that they're running here are pretty funny. It's easy to spot the stoned drivers here, stereo playing "Rocky Mountain High", car is going 45 mph in a 75 mph speed zone.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-27-2014, 01:26 PM   #30

Just received a quote back from Farm City for $2200 for the same exact same policy progressive wanted $4700. Found out I didn't have an Agreed coverage. I have to get an appraisal for the replacement cost. Big deal. Very nice people. Gegg-1 THANK YOU THANK YOU. My wife is going to be REAL happy when I show here this.
Pilatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 01:29 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyDi View Post
I've been using National Interstate for years. There rate is very good and service is excellant. I've had 2 claims and they settled them very fast.

This is who we use with an LLC.
bullheaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 01:33 PM   #32

Quote:
Just received a quote back from Farm City for $2200 for the same exact same policy progressive wanted $4700. Found out I didn't have an Agreed coverage. I have to get an appraisal for the replacement cost. Big deal. Very nice people. Gegg-1 THANK YOU THANK YOU. My wife is going to be REAL happy when I show here this.
Hope I didnt get you in the dog house WELL I guess u can stay in motorhome till it cools off LOL .good to hear congrats
greg-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 01:35 PM   #33

I've got mine in an LLC also. I couldn't believe the difference. I think my wife has been screwing me a couple of different ways. Probably have to go back to the girlfriend after she gets wind I'm dropping here quote.
Old 02-27-2014, 01:37 PM   #34

You guys have trouble with your drivers seat in the 06' Essex? I just ordered a new one from Villa for $3800. Had them add massage. Need any parts?

I better quit. I'm getting off track.
Old 02-27-2014, 04:18 PM   #35

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
You guys have trouble with your drivers seat in the 06' Essex? I just ordered a new one from Villa for $3800. Had them add massage. Need any parts?

I better quit. I'm getting off track.
MASSAGE? Wow, that is what I call luxury. Nice of you to offer parts. I'll keep that in mind. My seat seems to be working fine for now.
Lloydu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 05:55 PM   #36

BlueSky just sent me a quote of $1490 with a $1000 deductible. It's getting better. I ain't letting my wife do anything anymore. I think if I wait a few more days, one of them will end up paying me.
Old 02-27-2014, 05:59 PM   #37

Quote:
BlueSky just sent me a quote of $1490 with a $1000 deductible. It's getting better. I ain't letting my wife do anything anymore. I think if I wait a few more days, one of them will end up paying me.
But no agreed coverage something to think about
Old 02-27-2014, 06:25 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg-1 View Post
But no agreed coverage something to think about
hmmm, we're watching!!
Old 02-28-2014, 07:39 AM   #39

I Rec a quote from blu sky as well it was 1244.00 I assume its the 10 year agreed coverage is the savings. I guess it's a gamble nada if totaled or a Guarantee.
Old 02-28-2014, 07:55 AM   #40

I have to get my coach appraised if I want an Agreed total. Actually, RV in Iowa sent two quotes, one for an agreed, I think unless I have it backwards, for what I want which is $209,000 that is $300 cheaper than the open one that says it's value is $245,000. I'm still trying to get the ringing out of my ears from the DW hammering me. Thank God she had to go to work today. Still didn't stop her calling back on the phone saying, do this do that.m I told her if she wasn't screwing me all these years on the insurance, I wouldn't have to be doing this. And get this. She rights insurance through Allied,a Nationwide company, the same as Iowa but She had me in Progressive for the last three years. I've just realized, after 49 years of marriage, that my wife has no time except for herself. I'll probably be going to Texas this April by myself. How did I get so Lucky. The double M M Motorcycles and Margaritas. WO HOO

Tags
insurance