Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-24-2017, 09:22 AM   #1

ITC LED Ceiling Light 69231BLS-3KE / Best Price?

Surely there's a better price for the ITC LED Overhead Light than about $20. apiece! The price is about the same from ITC and Newmar. I didn't find an existing thread on this subject...surprised. Anyone found a lesser price for the ITC or comparable fixture at a significantly lower price? This product number (69231BLS-3KE) is the latest for my '15 DSDP 4369, according to ITC. My coach, of course, is past the one-year warranty, and
I've replaced ALL the original ceiling lights, at no cost from Newmar. I'd
greatly appreciate hearing of a better deal. Thanks! Larry
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-24-2017, 10:14 AM   #2

We are here in Quartzsite with 10K other RVer's and have purchased interior LED light from different locations over the years. First do not buy LED lights until you see them working as far as brightness and fit. Bought some on ebay and they were either not bright enough or didn't fit. Good deals here for just the right replacements for 6$ a lite if purchasing 10 or more. Have also up grade the outside lights on our 04 Essex which turned out great.
tom chelbana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 04:16 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugh37 View Post
Surely there's a better price for the ITC LED Overhead Light than about $20. apiece! The price is about the same from ITC and Newmar. I didn't find an existing thread on this subject...surprised. Anyone found a lesser price for the ITC or comparable fixture at a significantly lower price? This product number (69231BLS-3KE) is the latest for my '15 DSDP 4369, according to ITC. My coach, of course, is past the one-year warranty, and
I've replaced ALL the original ceiling lights, at no cost from Newmar. I'd
greatly appreciate hearing of a better deal. Thanks! Larry
You obviously did not do a very good search. This has been an issue since early 2015 and multiple threads have been raised on this issue. Newmar issued a TSB that covered replacing the defective LED's, but it seems you missed this. If you have replaced all your lights why are you looking for more?
Algoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 10:56 AM   #4

Really surprised & disappointed in your resonse, Algoma. Kindly resist
future responses if you have nothing positive & helpful. I'm FULLY aware
of the problems owners have had with the original ITC LED ceiling lights.
As I tried to make it clear, under warranty I've had ALL my ITC ceiling lights replaced, by self, of course. Is it not prudent to want to have a few
replacements on hand? I think so. So I missed ALL the previous threads
on the subject? I don't think so. What I have missed is the information
I was asking for, that is, a good source for the identical or comparable
fixture at a price better than ITC & Newmar offers! Anyone other than
Algoma able to provide helpful information in my situation? Many thanks!
Old 01-25-2017, 11:39 AM   #5

You asked this same question several weeks ago and had a number of replies.
http://www.irv2.com/forums/f103/best...ts-322434.html
They are currently $15 at Camping World.
Algoma is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
light, ceiling, led