Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-31-2017, 07:01 AM   #1

Manual Leveling with Valid Air

I have read the manual on the Valid air system provided me by my dealer, 2013 revision. It clearly states how to manually adjust any of the individual four corners, or raise /lower all four corners. My question is that is it possible to raise/lower either front or back two corners at the same time to drain the water off the FWS ?
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-31-2017, 07:22 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by resullivan View Post
I have read the manual on the Valid air system provided me by my dealer, 2013 revision. It clearly states how to manually adjust any of the individual four corners, or raise /lower all four corners. My question is that is it possible to raise/lower either front or back two corners at the same time to drain the water off the FWS ?
The following note is on page 28 of the Installation & Operation Guide dated 05, I downloaded through the Newmar.

Note: You cannot raise or lower multiple corners simultaneously by pressing more than one RAISE or LOWER button at once. You can only do this using the ALL CORNERS RAISE and ALL CORNERS LOWER buttons.

Copy of this older manual attached. I just looked at the manual you referenced 2013 and do not see any note as above. It does mention the all up and all down.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf -valid-manual-air-level-install-service.pdf (1.72 MB, 31 views)
Old 03-31-2017, 07:30 AM   #3

Wayne, I was also sent that version from Newmar, however I noticed that the last revision to that version was 1/3/2005, the one sent me by the dealer was last revised 2013. which made no mention of this, more than likely it is the same as in the earlier version, nothing like having up to date and current operating info
Old 03-31-2017, 07:49 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by resullivan View Post
Wayne, I was also sent that version from Newmar, however I noticed that the last revision to that version was 1/3/2005, the one sent me by the dealer was last revised 2013. which made no mention of this, more than likely it is the same as in the earlier version, nothing like having up to date and current operating info
Keep the new quirks coming. Learning from you and your encounters are very helpful. Picking ours up soon. I enjoy researching systems and figuring out how things work.
Old 03-31-2017, 10:05 AM   #5

Yes it's possible to manually raise and lower each side
ChassisGuy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
leveling, manual