Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-26-2015, 06:52 AM   #1

Entegra Owners Club
National Indoor RV Center - Texas / Georgia

We are looking at the DSDP 4369. While we really would like to do factory delivery. However, our time frame for ordering and the build time might make the delivery date in or around February / March. Certainly not ideal for picking in up in Nappanee.

We have been speaking with NIRVC and I have been impressed so far with what they say about their PDI and delivery. I also think that their pricing is good and a bit more transparent then some other dealers. This would allow us to take delivery in either Georgia or Texas in those months.

Does anyone have any experiences, good or bad, to share about this dealer?

Still trying to get a handle on the specials, especially AV wiring changes to request. A lot of help from other on the forum especially Mike and Rasco so thanks to them as they have helped bring some sanity to the process.

Just listed the house for sale and turned in my retirement date for Dec 31.

Regards,

Jim
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-26-2015, 07:17 AM   #2

Fleetwood Owners Club
Outdoors RV Owners Club
although I've never done business with them directly, I have only read good things about them here over the past three years.
RVM#78 - -USAF- F-15 Eagle Radar Vet
'5 Fleetwood Revolution- '15 Airstream Intl Sig. 27FB
Jay, Andrea, Stella '14 Ram 3500 Aisin '18 ORV F30RLS
plasma800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 07:44 AM   #3

We have not actually bought from them (did shop them and they were very competitive) and have been quite impressed with Angie (sales) and Brett (owner). If we upgrade again they will be on the list along with RVOne. NIRV has participated in our Entegra events and has provided service techs for adjustments at no charge. I am very impressed with them and believe they are a premier provider. Their staff is among the best in the industry. Give them a try for sure.
waterboy10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 08:54 AM   #4

I bought from them in 2014. I was impressed with all they did for me at there Georgia facility. Everyone there goes above and beyond for you. I would definitely buy from them again. They also do a very good delivery.
dmsatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 01:25 PM   #5

Newmar Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
I purchased my Newmar from NIRVC in Atlanta about six months ago. I was very impressed with the sales staff and especially with the service department. The Atlanta NIRVC was still awaiting completion of their new building when I was there a couple months ago. I have not had to call Newmar Service directly as they have taken care of service, repairs and information. My previous coach dealer was unable to return my calls or emails much less perform service. I would recommend NIRVC.

John
2015 Newmar Mountain Aire 4503
2013 Jeep Wrangler Moab Edition
Josh2129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 02:39 PM   #6

Entegra Owners Club
Thanks for all the replies, really helps

This forum rocks, not only well thought out responses, but quick responses too.

Thanks to all

Jim

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoHoGo View Post
We are looking at the DSDP 4369. While we really would like to do factory delivery. However, our time frame for ordering and the build time might make the delivery date in or around February / March. Certainly not ideal for picking in up in Nappanee.

We have been speaking with NIRVC and I have been impressed so far with what they say about their PDI and delivery. I also think that their pricing is good and a bit more transparent then some other dealers. This would allow us to take delivery in either Georgia or Texas in those months.

Does anyone have any experiences, good or bad, to share about this dealer?

Still trying to get a handle on the specials, especially AV wiring changes to request. A lot of help from other on the forum especially Mike and Rasco so thanks to them as they have helped bring some sanity to the process.

Just listed the house for sale and turned in my retirement date for Dec 31.

Regards,

Jim
Old 09-26-2015, 02:40 PM   #7

Bought my Ventana from Lewisville store in March 2014. Placed my order for Dutch Star recently and did not even ask Lewisville for a quote. I will drive from Texas to California to get DS. Nuff said.
osok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 04:57 PM   #8

NIRVC Atlanta

We bought our 2014 MA from Atlanta in 2013. They caught several issues on their PDI and have been very responsive on issues we discovered during the first year. We now keep a running list of non urgent items and stop in Atlanta when we are in the area to have them address them. The GM always returns our calls and I have no doubt that Bret would as well. My brother takes his Essex from Shreveport to Lewiston whenever he needs work done. I would not hesitate to buy another coach from either location.
DebbieS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 07:43 PM   #9

When we first started looking at coaches early this year, we drove to NIRVC in Atlanta to check out Newman and Entegra. They took their time to show us several coaches, we drove 2, they gave us very good pricing on one we were interested in, but the timing on the purchase wasn't right for us yet. If it was we would have bought a 15 3635 Ventana.

We found our current MH used on-line from an individual seller. If and when we decide to move up/down/sideways, we would definitely consider NIRVC.
Old 09-27-2015, 07:09 AM   #10

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Jim,

We purchased our 2105 DS 4369 from NIRVC in Atlanta, taking delivery in February and could not be happier with the experience. An honest RV establishment. From our initial contact with James in sales to Steven and the gang in service it has been a constantly positive relationship. Everyone at NIRVC has gone above and beyond to insure that things are right. This is our third DS and I would not have such positive feedback to give our previous dealers.

The NIRVC PDI was very complete and my inability to absorb it all resulted in follow up questions which were all handled with a smile. The time spent hooking up my satellite receiver and having the TV's work as we desired was A+. I understand that a factory delivery is a great experience but NIRVC's was first rate.

Good luck in working out your "specials." My question to the dealer or to Newmar would be to tell them what you want to accomplish, make sure they understand and will commit to the result. I have no issue with NIRVC and our specials but wish that I had done more to learn how things were going to work when the unit left the factory. We would have had a couple of more "specials."

We love our 4369!

Tom
Tom Potter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 05:22 PM   #11

Newmar Owners Club
Just bought mine last month from the Lewisville, Tx store and was very happy with the whole purchasing experience. Have not had a reason yet to find out about service from them
Old 12-05-2015, 10:29 AM   #12

Thor Owners Club
Damon Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Well unfortunately, I'm not impressed with NIDRV. Last Sat I did a search for a used Tuscany and found one on their site in TX. I tried to call but couldn't get anyone on a Sat. I called their 800 number and reached a sales person. Told him I had received an email from a Tx salesman in response to my online request for info, but no calls. He said he would call the guy and have him call me. Well I finally got a call and I asked several questions, and all he did was read the same information I had already read. I asked him about trade in and he sent me a link to fill out info on my coach with pictures of my coach. I completed it, and called him to make sure they received it. He said yes and that the wholesale dept was reviewing it and he would call me the next day. I'm still waiting on the call. It has been a week and it seems that they don't want to do business. If their sales approach is this bad, I wonder how their service after the sale is. Guess I'll continue my search elsewhere.
rvbunz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
door, indoor, national, texas