Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-26-2018, 09:10 AM   #1

Need pictures of King Aire tile and the tile model number if you have it

I'm trying to get everything ready for a '19 order to be placed as soon as possible. We've decided to go with the King Aire plank flooring, but I'm not able to see flooring in person.

If you have any pictures of the King Aire flooring, and ideally, if you know the tile model number (or if standard part of a color scheme, the interior color), I would really appreciate it.

We are trying to finalize our leather, but I think we will go with a medium dark color, either grey or brown. I want to avoid the light colors from a staining stand point. At least that was my experience with light real leathers (might be different with fake) in cars, where blue jean coloring rubbed off on it and such.

In pictures it looks like the Ashcroft is a light brown with hints of grey and again in the pictures I've seen, it looks like it looks dark next to dark wood, and lighter next to light colors. Is this right?

I've not been able to find many pictures of the Durham, which I think is more of a dark grey, almost bluish tint. I like the dark color (Cardiff I think), but am worried that will make the whole coach too dark.

Any help and pictures would be appreciated. Obviously, all of this assumes the '19 tile offerings will be the same, and there may be some differences.
tnedator is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-27-2018, 04:41 AM   #2

here is mine...

it is the the KG18-120 tile....the light grey one....can't remember what they call it...

i also have the KG18-120 countertops to go with it...

the KG18-120 tile was a carryover from '17...and maybe even '16 as well....so it might not be offered this year.....i hope it is, though.....as i may order a '19...i love this floor...it shows no dirt or water marks, and feels great under bare foot......especially when it's heated
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170921_095123.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	301.7 KB
ID:	200642  
willipaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 05:15 AM   #3

Here's a pic of our DS with KA floors. Rough wood like finish, satin sheen, and won't show marks like gloss tile. Number is KG16-110 We love it, including the dog. Sorry the pic is sideways.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	2018-01-18 14.45.26.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	273.6 KB
ID:	200643  
lostinfla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 07:10 AM   #4

Spartan Chassis
King Aire Flooring

This is our floor, in 2018 DS. It is the darkest of the floors offered. We have the cherry matte finish cabinets. Love it ..
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_7102.JPG
Views:	70
Size:	129.5 KB
ID:	200651  
lagawne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 07:14 AM   #5

One common theme I'm seeing is they all look great. Dark with dark leather. Medium with dark leather. Light with light leather.

I know you guys all have Dutch Stars so it doesn't apply, but if it's less resistant to showing scuffs, I wonder if I would still need to use the roller protectors when bringing in a Ventana slide. I probably would to be safe.
tnedator is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
air