Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-03-2016, 07:13 PM   #1

Newgle

I have recently been informed I am eligible for a Newgle account, does anyone have a working knowledge of Newogle and what exactly it is or does?

(Mod Edit of the Thread Title 08/04. Corrects: Newgle to Newgle)
joe4rvfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-04-2016, 09:20 AM   #2

Fleetwood Owners Club
Outdoors RV Owners Club
not with a 10 foot pole...

appears to be a very thinly veiled web service to download movies or some non sense... but in googling it, it looks like a scam to me.
RVM#78 - -USAF- F-15 Eagle Radar Vet
'5 Fleetwood Revolution- '15 Airstream Intl Sig. 27FB
Jay, Andrea, Stella '14 Ram 3500 Aisin '18 ORV F30RLS
plasma800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 09:25 AM   #3

Try this one lot of info
Quote:
Smosher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 09:28 AM   #4

https://newgle.newmarcorp.com/
Smosher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 09:29 AM   #5

Fleetwood Owners Club
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smosher View Post
That would be something completely different
RVM#78 - -USAF- F-15 Eagle Radar Vet
'5 Fleetwood Revolution- '15 Airstream Intl Sig. 27FB
Jay, Andrea, Stella '14 Ram 3500 Aisin '18 ORV F30RLS
plasma800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 10:54 AM   #6

Newogle

In the email from Newmar, you should have received a user name and password. With this information you will have access to all construction features of your specific coach.

I haven't logged on yet but do have my password details.

For future reference, you will get a much faster response if you go to the Newmar owners forum.
Old 08-04-2016, 11:12 AM   #7

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
The intention (as I understand it) is for Newgle to replace Comnet. I registered and data for my coach now shows up. Newmar is putting effort into making this the place to go for information related to your coach.
KenNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 02:14 PM   #8

Newmar Owners Club
Newgle is actually very helpful for gaining information about the products used in your coach. I have used it may times when not in the coach to look up various information like What Inverter is used in my coach....

Plus it cost absolutely nothing and appears to be Newmar's way of making coach specific information easily available, might need some work but is an excellent start.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Boomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 05:21 PM   #9

I think Newgle has a very long way to go before it is much of a help. I've had questions and looked at Newgle and it was not addressed. In most cases the component or subject was not even addressed

Southwest Florida
2016 Dutchstar 4369
Old 08-26-2016, 07:19 PM   #10

Newgle It (newgle.newmarcorp.com) has NOT been very helpful for me. I've tried to use it, but there are so many things not covered, it's basically a waste of time. You'll get more and better information doing a google search. I've tried leaving feedback on Newgle, but no one ever responses. Newmar's Owners Manuals aren't that great either. With todays word processing programs, I don't understand why owners manuals aren't produced for each Coach #. I've got circuit breaks that aren't where the manual said it is, my ground fault isn't where it's supposed to be, there's no instructions on how to deal with an inoperative slide. Why someone couldn't copy and paste the manual for a specific coach is beyond me. Even a PDF Coach Specific Manual would be good. Newmar expects you to call if you have a problem. Unfortunately they're usually busy. Plus if your not on the east coast good luck. Between lunch hour and early closing, you don't want to be on the west coast. If you are out West you'd better hope you have your problem early in the morning. Of course you'll also need cell service. Out west there's still large area's without cell service. I know I'm grouchy, but my last coach was 10 years old and the manual was much better than my new Newmars.
grumpytoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 09:30 PM   #11
Moderator Emeritus

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
COM_NET has been around for the past 8 years and I have post many links from it in the links you see below in my signature.
The COM_NET link you will find at the top of the QT's links and when they made added improvements to it I post this thread with instructions on how to use and find your necessary information for your coach.
I can see soon things will eventually move into Newgle and COM_NET will be retired, what will happen to all the links to it that I have posted I do not know.
By than I may not be here to see anyhow and one of you younger people will have to fill in for me.
When COM_NET was upgraded a few years back I had to find some of the new links in upgrade that somehow were changed in the new set-up, its been pretty stable past few years.
Newgle will improve and be as smooth as COM_NET is now.
When I first showed up here in 2004 information on our coach's was pretty scarce there are many links to info in QT's that give you the info for finding lost info.
This link gives a short history of why the QT's were built and I want to thank the many members treads of information they produced to help the follow members of irv2.
Some people complain about, very little info on the wiring of Newmars so I added this thread to help us out that you may have missed.
Enjoy the reading if you get lost we will be here to find you as always.
I will leave now to get back on subject of thread.
RV SYSTEMS & APPLIANCES & RECALLS --- TECH INFORMATION
"007" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 05:57 AM   #12

Official iRV2 Sponsor

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Newgle

I was recently added to this service. So far I've found it to be a ok place for centralizing the manuals (PDFs primarily) for our MoHo. Many times it is handy for me to read them in this format rather than have the hard copy manuals, (one can serach a PDF for keywords and such). The service has some non-manual information that was helpful too (such as new procedures for extending and retracting full length slide outs). I've also used the links to the various manufacturers of the MoHo components to figures out things, (like adding a monitor to the rear view camera systems and where to do that). It would be nice to get alerts via eMail when new information is posted that is relavent to one's MoHo.

The Hamptons, (Wally & Wendy)
NW Washington State
2015 Newmar Ventana LE 3436
2005 Mini Cooper S
Ceratto's Grotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 11:17 AM   #13

I've found it useful, and they've even updated an article (on washing) based on a question I submitted.
spikecopilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 11:11 AM   #14

Newmar Owners Club
We had Newgle on our first coach (Canyon Star). We find Newgle extremely useful. They have all your manuals plus links to mfg websites. Very easy to navigate. We even asked to get signed up as soon as possible while waiting for CPU to happen on our new Dutch Star. This allowed us to read up on some of the features so that we could ask questions at our CPU if it wasn't already covered.

Airedale is offline   Reply With Quote