Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-26-2006, 02:51 AM   #15

I am new to clubs and rallys. I have a question. The $350 price quoted for two adults in RV Unit; what does that cover? Do you also have to pay for a site, hookups, etc.? What goes on during these rallys?

Marcy

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Edmund A Skibinski:
The time is fast approaching for the Newmar Kountry Klub 21st International Rally, to be held at the Champlain Valley Exposition, in Essex Junction, Vermont.
Six days/Six nights, Saturday to Friday a.m., September 30th thru October 6, 2006.
Early Bird Parking on Thursday & Friday September 28th & 29th.
Two Adults in RV Unit $350.00
One Adult in RV Unit $250.00
Add'l Guest in RV Unit $168.00
(12 yrs.& over) each
Children, (5 to 11 yrs.)each $85.00
Children, (under 4 yrs.) Free
Reservation Deadline : Friday, September 15th,2006.
Register for the 2006 International Rally on or before Friday,June 30th,2006 and your Klub number will be entered into the "Klub's Rally Refund Draw". During Opening Ceremonies 7 Lucky Klub Members numbers will be drawn, if you are one of the 7 lucky ones whose Klub number is drawn your rally fee will be refunded to you. Please Note:Rally Refund Fee is based one/two people in a unit. Ed.S </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-26-2006, 03:30 AM   #16
Administrator Emeritus

Marcy, WELCOME to iRV2!!

Looks like your first post, but I'm sure you've been around long enough to have figured out there's a lot of information here,shared by some great folks...

Part of the "experience" of iRV2 is called karma....It's where you see "Newmar Owners Forum Member" under a lot of folks names as they post....(Mine says irv2 co-owner for instance...)

If you'd like some of that karma just say the word.

Also....If you'll click on the view/edit profile button you can place your rig type in your posts by placing the info in your "signature" in your profile....This helps if you're asking a question,as the folks that answer can then be "rig specific" in their answer to you...

Again....WELCOME!!
rebelsbeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 03:33 AM   #17
Administrator Emeritus

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Edmund A Skibinski:
For those of you who are heading up to the Newmar International Rally and have not made reservations prior to coming to the rally, may I suggest Lake George Escape RV park, it's approximately 2 hrs. from Essex Junction, Vermont, a beautiful park.
You can reach the park by calling 1-800-327-3188. P.O. Box 431 Lake George,NY 12845 or by e-mail www.LakeGeorgeEscape.com Ed.S
P.S. The Sunset Dinner Cruise which is Tour# 7 and the Sunday Brunch Cruise which is Tour# 8 on Lake Champlain are completly booked as of Friday the 20th this comes from the Newmar Klub Office, yep we missed it to! hopefully there will be a standby list. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow....kind of hard to truly enjoy the rally experience from two hours away isn't it?

Are all the nearby rally sites full already?

Guess I'll look toward next year.....
Old 05-26-2006, 03:53 AM   #18

Marcy,

The Int'l Rally fee includes 30 amp power, water "availability" ( come in with full water tank plus empty gray & black tanks).

Also, the honey wagon will pump out your gray & black tanks once during the rally.

The fee also includes a number of breakfasts and dinners.

I assume from your question that you are not a member of th Newmar Kountry Klub (NKK). The monthly magazine holds the details and sign up forms.

Fulltimers! - Currently in Gainesville, FL - working as Webmaster & Special Projects Manager
Digital Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 04:47 AM   #19
Administrator Emeritus

Official Rally Page with link to online registration...

Having read the above referenced page I am again holding out hope that I can make plans and attend the National....I see they'll be displaying 2007 Newmar products.....SO WILL I!!
Old 05-27-2006, 02:33 AM   #20

To All who would like to know what your reservation gets you, this is a break down of what the $350.00 dollars gets you, 6days/6nights of camping, 30 amp Electric & City Water, 1 Honey Wagon dump provided by the International additional service available, 6 meals: 4 Continental Breakfasts and 2 Dinners, 3 Nights of Professional Entertainment, $3000.00 dollar give Away, Fairground Tram Service, Special Rally Souvenir Gift, Souvenir Welcome Bag with Goodies, Sightseeing Tours(optional), Arts and Crafts Contest, Education Seminars, Lifestyle Seminars, 2007 Newmar Product Display, Daily Door Prize Drawings, Klub Golf Tournament(optional), Adult Craft Classes, Minor Service Repairs by Newmar Technicians, Ice Cream Social, Free Lemonade and Popcorn, Members Crafts Sale, Adult Cash Bingo, Fun Games and Card Tournaments, Commerical Vendors Products Show and Seminars, Newmar Suppliers Products and Seminars, Sunday Morning Church Service, Annual Klub Business Meeting, Free Time for Sightseeing and shopping, and finally Lots of Friendly Fellowship and Fun. Ed.S
Old 05-27-2006, 02:36 AM   #21
Administrator Emeritus

Edmund, does Newmar have any special "parking rows" other than handicapped?

For instance....When Winnebago does a rally they have State rows where you can park with people from your State and such...Couldn't find any reference to that on the site.
Old 05-27-2006, 02:41 AM   #22

Bob, I guess I don't understand your question, the International does have handicap parking, other than that what are you asking. Ed.S
Old 05-27-2006, 02:50 AM   #23

One IMPORTANT ITEM in case I have forgotten to mention, YOU MUST BE A MEMBER OF THE NEWMAR KOUNTRY KLUB to go to the Newmar International Rally. Ed.S
Old 05-27-2006, 02:57 AM   #24
Administrator Emeritus

Edmund....Does the rally have any other types of "designated" parking,such as members parking in rows along with other members from their respective States or is it simply "first come--first parked" and that's it?
Old 05-27-2006, 08:47 AM   #25

Bob, there is no other designated parking areas, if you want to park with someone then you submit your reservations together in one mailing and come in as a caravan, no designated state or region or chapter parking. Ed.S
Old 05-31-2006, 01:53 PM   #26

Today is the last day in May, with the Newmar International Rally just a little less than 4 months away the count so far is right around 500 reservations, that's outstanding, two large caravans came into the Kountry Klub Office today to swell that total.
Most of the Tour's are filling up fast, so if you want to do one of them you better get your reservation in as soon as you can. There is a possibility( I said possibility )that Newmar might put on another boat cruise, watch for further details. Ed.S
Old 05-31-2006, 03:43 PM   #27
Administrator Emeritus

Can't join the Klub without a serial number,guess I'll call the dealer tomorrow and see if I am a "serial number" yet....

I've had faxed confirmation of the build, just not sure if a chassis has been assigned....
Old 06-01-2006, 03:31 AM   #28

Bob if your within a couple of weeks of delivery the dealer should be able to provide you with a #vin number, also when you take delivery make sure your dealer turns in your paperwork as soon as they can to Newmar, you will then to eligible to receive a $50.00 certificate which you could use as part of your reservation fee towards the Newmar International Rally. Ed.S