Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-11-2018, 03:36 PM   #2073
Moderator Emeritus

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
You have to read back a few posts and send this person a PM.
RV SYSTEMS & APPLIANCES & RECALLS --- TECH INFORMATION
"007" is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-12-2018, 06:05 AM   #2074
JLN

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by WulfHaslett View Post
How do we order those mirror covers ?
Funny, I just received this comment on IRV2. Glad you found me on FB. Be sure to look in the"albums" section to see all the designs. They're listed by category. My number is ,423-715-2917 if you want to call. Thanks again, Julia
JLN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 07:15 AM   #2075

Thor Owners Club
Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLN View Post
Funny, I just received this comment on IRV2. Glad you found me on FB. Be sure to look in the"albums" section to see all the designs. They're listed by category. My number is ,423-715-2917 if you want to call. Thanks again, Julia
Is there anyplace else besides FB? For some folks FB is not the place to be.
2016 Dutch Star 4018 Newmar #605899
VP Chianese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 11:10 PM   #2076
JLN

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by VP Chianese View Post
Is there anyplace else besides FB? For some folks FB is not the place to be.
Not as of now. I am open for suggestions. Is it possible for me to post on IRV2 or would you suggest I start a blogspot? Thank you for your interest and help. People love these and I would love to have any avenue available.
Julia
JLN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 03:56 AM   #2077

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Not as of now. I am open for suggestions. Is it possible for me to post on IRV2 or would you suggest I start a blogspot? Thank you for your interest and help. People love these and I would love to have any avenue available.
Julia
There’s an accessories section in the IRV2 classifieds area above:
http://www.irv2.com/rvclassifieds/showcat.php?cat=23

HTH
Stripe34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 04:01 AM   #2078

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
And, on the subject of the upcoming Hoots rally: I am really looking forward to the trick or treating and the glass blowing. Both fabulous, original ideas. Can’t wait!
Stripe34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 07:58 AM   #2079

Thor Owners Club
Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Julia
Julia,

I don't know where you live but this will work where ever it is. Decide on a name for your enterprise. Go to your county court house. Ask for help in looking up a DBA. (Doing Business As). Then you can see if anyone else is using that name. Such as Julia's Arts and Crafts or whatever. If not apply for the DBA and the tax license. Then go to Go Daddy

https://www.godaddy.com/domains/domain-name-search

Search for a .com site. Buy the site. You now have a web internet address. Have someone help you do a modest web site for you. Some sites will help you do your own if you like. You are now official and have your own web page, email address and more.

You can do all of this within a week and for about $4-500. Keep in mind that once you have the Tax ID you can then by materials as a retail outlet with out paying state tax and you can get discounts on sewing machines or many other items as a business.
Old 08-28-2018, 07:03 PM   #2080

Newmar Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Freightliner Owners Club
2018 Hoots -- Best Wishes to All!!

A shout out and best wishes to all who will attend Hoots VI this year in Texas. Since FLSteve and I started the Hoots movement in 2013, it has been nothing less than a blast for everyone who has been able to attend along the way. Hopefully this year's rally will be no exception to what we have seen in the past.

Each year brings a new group of Newmar owners and that's what keeps the Hoots gatherings so interesting and exciting. New personalities, new ideas, new coaches, new friends. Past, present and future Hoots all join in a great tradition.

Those planning this year's event will do a fantastic job, I am certain. I anticipate the rally will be as memorable to all who attend in 2018 as it has been each year in the past since 2013. Former Hoots rally goers universally talk about past gatherings as events they will always cherish. They cheer on all new Hoots members as they come into the group. That is 'right on the money' IMHO because the Hoots rally is just a super experience to exchange ideas and fellowship and excitement about our wonderful Newmar coaches.

I will hope that this memorable tradition continues for many seasons to come.

Safe travels to and from the rally this year and best and warmest wishes to all!

Enjoy and have fun!

Deek
”Deek” / FMCA #363986
2023 Winnebago View 24D Bay Mist II
What a Hoot!
Deek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 05:54 AM   #2081

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Thanks Deek;
We are going to have a great time in Texas this year.

With less than a month to go, final planning is getting crazy busy as you and FLsteve know from your years of experience.

Even though we have all been busy planning this year's Hoots event, we are excited that LRose44 and JohnT have already begun next year's plan. We hope to make an announcement at Hoots in Texas. If all goes as planned, we will be back in your general area of the country and hope you and FLsteve can join us. Maybe FLsteve will have a new coach by then and maybe we can even get RedBaron73 there with his new coach. It would be like a Hoots Reunion!
Norm Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 06:12 AM   #2082

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norm Mac View Post
Thanks Deek;
We are going to have a great time in Texas this year.

With less than a month to go, final planning is getting crazy busy as you and FLsteve know from your years of experience.

Even though we have all been busy planning this year's Hoots event, we are excited that LRose44 and JohnT have already begun next year's plan. We hope to make an announcement at Hoots in Texas. If all goes as planned, we will be back in your general area of the country and hope you and FLsteve can join us. Maybe FLsteve will have a new coach by then and maybe we can even get RedBaron73 there with his new coach. It would be like a Hoots Reunion!
I am planning on it. Pretty sad that I am missing one so close to my home. I have truly enjoyed the friendships made thru this forum, and the caring, sharing spirit so many have shown.

Be sure to save me a spot for 2019, wherever it ends up!
redbaron73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 02:01 PM   #2083

Thor Owners Club
Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deek View Post
A shout out and best wishes to all who will attend Hoots VI this year in Texas. Since FLSteve and I started the Hoots movement in 2013, it has been nothing less than a blast for everyone who has been able to attend along the way. Hopefully this year's rally will be no exception to what we have seen in the past.

Each year brings a new group of Newmar owners and that's what keeps the Hoots gatherings so interesting and exciting. New personalities, new ideas, new coaches, new friends. Past, present and future Hoots all join in a great tradition.

Those planning this year's event will do a fantastic job, I am certain. I anticipate the rally will be as memorable to all who attend in 2018 as it has been each year in the past since 2013. Former Hoots rally goers universally talk about past gatherings as events they will always cherish. They cheer on all new Hoots members as they come into the group. That is 'right on the money' IMHO because the Hoots rally is just a super experience to exchange ideas and fellowship and excitement about our wonderful Newmar coaches.

I will hope that this memorable tradition continues for many seasons to come.

Safe travels to and from the rally this year and best and warmest wishes to all!

Enjoy and have fun!

Deek
Deek,

You will truly be missed and BTW I happen to know a person or two and I think we can still squeeze you in.
Old 08-29-2018, 04:49 PM   #2084

Newmar Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by VP Chianese View Post
Deek,

You will truly be missed and BTW I happen to know a person or two and I think we can still squeeze you in.

Regrettably, like FLSteve, I won't be able to do it this year. And sadly, there will be no one there this year who has been able to make all six rallies.
But not to worry, cause that's what Hoots is all about -- new folks coming in to pick up where we left off and, in the best Hoots' spirit, picking up the slack to make our rally even bigger and better than before.

LRose44 and JohnT will be more than able to take it from here for sure.

Plus, as you can see, there is still lots of interest from some of the early legends like RedBaron73 to re-connect down the road. I have heard from a number of our earliest Hoots members over the past year and it is clear to me that they would love to find some way to get together at some time in the future. That would be lots of fun.

So for those of us who sit on the sidelines this year while you crazy Hoots enjoy yourselves in Texas, we say: "Have a ball!"

Deek
”Deek” / FMCA #363986
What a Hoot!
Old 08-30-2018, 05:25 AM   #2085

There are a few of us five “rallyers” though.
Bill Hunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 03:40 PM   #2086

Newmar Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Hunt View Post
There are a few of us five “rallyers” though.
Bill --

With your attendance at Hoots VI,you and Sandy will be the most experienced Hoots this year!

Deek
”Deek” / FMCA #363986
What a Hoot!

Tags
newmar