Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-31-2015, 12:22 PM   #1

Newmar owners in Mississippi

Surely I'm not the only Newmar owner in MS that is a member of the Newmar KountryKlub.
We just got back from the International Rally and were the only ones from MS.
There's gotta be more of you out there.
How about it?
Bill Hunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-01-2015, 06:00 AM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
You have had some lookers but no acknowledgements, maybe there are some in this group of irv2 members.
RV SYSTEMS & APPLIANCES & RECALLS --- TECH INFORMATION
"007" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 07:18 AM   #3

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Hunt View Post
Surely I'm not the only Newmar owner in MS that is a member of the Newmar KountryKlub.

We just got back from the International Rally and were the only ones from MS.

There's gotta be more of you out there.

How about it?

Although I'm not from MS, but from lower AL, I've discovered that Newmars are a rare breed in our area (snowbird excepted)! I recently joined the Kountry Klub Georgia Krackers. I don't expect to be very active in that club due to distance involved. I am an active member of a local chapter of FMCA named the Bay Area TravelerS (BATS). We cover the Gulf Coast from LA, MS, AL & FL. We have six or more rallies per year, usually around a radius of 150 miles of Mobile AL. We have 35 couches in our club, but only one Newmar (ours). If you're interested, go to batschapter.blogspot.com for information or email me at jtneil@att.net.

Jim & Shirley & Abbie (Scottie)
2013 Newmar Canyon Star 3911
2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Toad
2013 Newmar Canyon Star 3911, 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan - Braun Accessibility Modified Toad, Remco Lube Pump, 5 Star Tune, Progressive Industries EMS-HW50C, Coach Net Emergency Road Service, FMCA 378968
Jim T. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 07:30 AM   #4

We camp in MS often and we see Newmars at just about every campground we visit. There must be some owners in MS unless they are all just passing through.
Campin Cajun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 07:49 AM   #5

We are from Louisiana and also joined the Peach Krackers because they were so nice and friendly when we attended the International Rally a few years ago. Although we are not from Georgia and not active in their events, they welcome us at every international rally. I guess that is the true beauty of owning a motorhome!

SOLD 2013 Newmar Ventana 4346
msy4us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 11:59 AM   #6

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by msy4us View Post
We are from Louisiana and also joined the Peach Krackers because they were so nice and friendly when we attended the International Rally a few years ago. Although we are not from Georgia and not active in their events, they welcome us at every international rally. I guess that is the true beauty of owning a motorhome!

We BATS are friendly also & rally closer (usually) to you than the Krackers. We've had several rallies in LA. Check us out at batschapter.blogspot.com. My email is jtneil@att.net.

2013 Newmar Canyon Star 3911, 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan - Braun Accessibility Modified Toad, Remco Lube Pump, 5 Star Tune, Progressive Industries EMS-HW50C, Coach Net Emergency Road Service, FMCA 378968
Old 08-01-2015, 07:25 PM   #7

Hey folks, thanks for the replys, we too are members of the Ga Krackers. This is a really great group of people. We enjoy getting together with them as often as possible. Got a rally coming up this month in Adairsville GA. We've got a conflict and can't make it, but I know it will be a good one.
In addition to the Newmar Kountry Klub we are also part of the Newmar Hoots looking for a roost. We're "ROOSTING" in Traverse City Michigan in September again a great group of Newmar people. We will most likely have 35 coaches for this rally.
On the way home from the Hoots rally we'll stop off in Dillard GA for the Kountry Klub region 5 rally in October.

Again, thanks
Old 08-01-2015, 07:29 PM   #8

Hi Jim, did you join the PeachState Krackers at the Lake Osprey rally?
Old 08-01-2015, 07:31 PM   #9

"007" Thanks for your input. You're a storehouse of knowledge!!
Old 08-02-2015, 05:53 AM   #10

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Hunt View Post
Hi Jim, did you join the PeachState Krackers at the Lake Osprey rally?

Yes, sure did! Met some nice, friendly RVers with Newmars.

Tags
newmar