Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-15-2017, 09:28 AM   #29

Newmar Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Thanks 007. I have the Owner's Guide and printed it out and have it in a binder. Your link to the pdf file for 2006 and 2007 coaches looked like it had a little more detail. It may be useful in many cases for my 2003 since I think there are a lot of things that didn't change in those 3 years.

Thanks again.

CaptainJerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-15-2017, 10:19 AM   #30
Community Moderator

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
You will find that Newmar updates COM_NET every 3 or four years and if you go into 2017 model years the OWNERS GUIDES have a lot more detailed information, was not like this when I got my first Newmar.

RV SYSTEMS & APPLIANCES & RECALLS --- TECH INFORMATION
"007" is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 09:08 AM   #31
Community Moderator

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
Here is information related to a Spartan chassis that you would find in Spartan forum.
RV SYSTEMS & APPLIANCES & RECALLS --- TECH INFORMATION
"007" is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 01:57 PM   #32

Thanks all for the advice I received. I just found and repaired not just my courtesy/floor lights, but unknown to me, also the aux start switch. After reviewing some of the literature provided to me on this site, I found inadequate power going to the aux start switch and the courtesy lights. I found the run between the fuse in the rear compartment marked battery boost/courtesy lights and a disconnect at the front of the coach showing very high resistance. Not knowing where it would be in this total run, I was able to locate 2 spare wires and chose one and transferred the power over to it. I was able to swap two pins on a customer disconnect under the dash right above the drivers feet. To assist me with the troubleshooting, I purchased a Lan Tracker wire tracer from Home Depot for under $40.00 that allows you to locate wires with-in bundles. Well worth the money.
Thanks again.
Trevor

Tags
newmar, wiring