Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-10-2006, 01:23 PM   #15

Pat, His name is Caryle Lehman @Focal Wood Products. Tel #888-546-1662 or 574-546-1662. He is building us a dinette/desk combo and a liquor cabinet/computer/desk combo and a computer workstation for the dash, as we have deleted most of the furniture on our new coach!
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-10-2006, 06:46 PM   #16
Moderator Emeritus

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
Pat & Judy welcome to irv2
Just above you with "Kitchen upgrades" I installed a cabinet and shelf for my wife has pics and instructions for upgrade. Some of the idea may help you to save some money for what you want.
Enjoy the forums and when your ready for some KARMA let me know and I'll input it for you and you will be more than a new member.
RV SYSTEMS & APPLIANCES & RECALLS --- TECH INFORMATION
"007" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 03:48 PM   #17

Thanks for all the GREAT responses re: my query about the Desk/Dinette combo. I'm convinced that I'm going to have it built rather than get the Newmar stock unit. Now my predicament: do I go with Irv Kaufman or Focal Wood Products or S&H Cabinets? Is there anyone out there who has spoken to more than one of these gentleman and possibly compared craftsmanship and/or pricing. I'm sure they are all very good; thus the dilemma

Thanks in advance,
Pat

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dav5942:
Pat, His name is Caryle Lehman @Focal Wood Products. Tel #888-546-1662 or 574-546-1662. He is building us a dinette/desk combo and a liquor cabinet/computer/desk combo and a computer workstation for the dash, as we have deleted most of the furniture on our new coach! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Pat & Judy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 03:55 PM   #18

"KARMA" ?? I guess I'm ready for it -- of course I don't exactly know what that entails...

Pat

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by "007":
Pat & Judy welcome to irv2
Just above you with "Kitchen upgrades" I installed a cabinet and shelf for my wife has pics and instructions for upgrade. Some of the idea may help you to save some money for what you want.
Enjoy the forums and when your ready for some KARMA let me know and I'll input it for you and you will be more than a new member. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Pat & Judy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 06:05 PM   #19
Administrator Emeritus

Well.....there ya have it then!!!
rebelsbeach is offline   Reply With Quote