RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login

Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-30-2018, 05:23 PM   #1

Ordering parts from Spartan -- fast and easy!

For those Newmar/Spartan newbies like me, I'd just like to say that ordering parts from Spartan is really quick and easy -- and they arrive within just a few days.

My Spartan Chassis manuals are full of specific Spartan part numbers, and if you give Spartan your VIN, they know exactly what equipment and devices and parts your chassis has and which replacement parts are needed. But I was nervous about ordering parts from 2/3 of the way across the country.

But both times I've ordered parts from them now, they were super helpful and the parts arrived in just a few days.

So I highly recommend ordering directly from them -- particularly parts local RV shops claim are unique or hard-to-get -- because they aren't familiar with Spartan stuff I guess.

WoodyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-30-2018, 05:32 PM   #2

Newmar Owners Club
Woody is right. I needed an air filter for my DS. Freightliner would not sell me one. Only the local dealer could sell me one, but they did not ship, no matter what. For me is 3 hrs round drive. Called Spartan and no problem. Better price and shipped to my house.

Buly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 05:06 AM   #3

Last summer I ordered 2 new rear air springs and they were at my door in about 30 hours and cheaper than the ones I had a mechanic put on previously.
Old 07-31-2018, 05:50 AM   #4

https://www.rvchassisparts.com:8443/...is/runApp?id=5

Online parts for Spartan (and others) .... this is the site Spartan will refer you to. Quick delivery of lost hubcaps.
Old 07-31-2018, 10:55 PM   #5

As the Spartan parts guy I communicated with said, that website is great if you know the part number already. But if you don't know the part number, that website won't find it for you. You'll probably need to contact Spartan for the part number if you don't already have it.
WoodyS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
parts, spartan