Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-23-2007, 03:17 AM   #15
Administrator Emeritus

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lug_Nut:
So Bob, are you a permenent resident of the sunshine state now? I would love to see your house sometime this winter. Are you still using the coach some? Where do you keep the coach, at the house or JB park? Peter </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Peter, I'm in the process of moving most everything to Florida, although my income will still be VA based....

The Black Pearl is completely cleaned out and will be moved from it's lot in JB to North Trail here in a week or so.
rebelsbeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-24-2007, 03:00 AM   #16

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Paul, I don't know about the Mix Master, but the Mixoligist is on his way soon. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hi Everyone! Boy is my Butt sore from the game with the Cowgirls. Peter, we are on the way to Juno Beach for a few days to visit friends. Then to Naples for a week and then back to NJ. We will race you back to Florida in Jan. Bob, I think we need more than a few drinks to get over this Prime Time Flop. We will call you when we get there. Peter, the 3 stooges need you to get here and supervise (or lead) the antics. We are looking foward to the Key West Party. Paul
Old 11-24-2007, 01:12 PM   #17

Crank up the "Q", drinks are on me when I get down to the Keys. So a bunch of cowgirls kicked your butt did they, get over it. I guess that makes it very difficult to lick your wounds, so to speak. Again, the get over thing, may be your best choice.

Pre-party rally is at Newmar on Sunday night the 6th of January. You comin' Paul? (AKA Chopped Liver)

Peter
Old 11-24-2007, 04:40 PM   #18

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Pre-party rally is at Newmar on Sunday night the 6th of January. You comin' Paul? (AKA Chopped Liver) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hi! Party! Should I bring the Grill?? One problem, I haven't asked Jill yet. She could put a very serious crimp in our Party Plans. I am still licking my wounds from the spanking the CowGirls gave us. Paul
Old 11-25-2007, 02:00 AM   #19
Administrator in Memoriam

Newmar Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Spartan Chassis
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I am still licking my wounds from the spanking the CowGirls gave us. Paul </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As you well should!

It's a sad day for the Jets (an Eagles farm team) when the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders whup 'em.

Route 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 05:26 AM   #20
Administrator Emeritus

Newmar won't be the same without the Jetsmobile there with ya Peter...

Just got a good look at the Jetsmobile as I picked up Paul and took him to breakfast here in Paradise....He got a good look at the reason or reasons I'm in Florida too!

Sounds like it'll be the "battle of the draft picks" next weekend as the hopeless Dolphins entertain the "hopeless" Jets here in Florida.
Loser gets the best pick and I hear this is a game not even Pete Rose will bet on!!
Old 11-25-2007, 06:13 AM   #21

Geeez eh! I'm freezing, still in 6" or better of snow, and you guys are soaking up the Fla sun.
And, Bob, Newmar cetainly will not be the same without you and the Black Pearl.

Oh well, January will come quickly, I hope, and I will be down there.

Peter
Old 11-25-2007, 07:51 AM   #22
Moderator Emeritus

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
Peter you can say that again with Bob & the Black Pearl missing from the forum it has left a deep black hole around here.
After three MH's and all the problems must be nice to sit back and have a cool one but its going to take alot of them to fill the void.
RV SYSTEMS & APPLIANCES & RECALLS --- TECH INFORMATION
"007" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 08:13 AM   #23
Administrator Emeritus

As co-owner of the site I'll better cover everywhere now, just not as much in Newmar...One of these days I'll jump back in the ownership bucket, it's just that while the Pearl is certainly a lovely coach, it's a lot of money to keep sitting on a lot when you're not using it and it's really not "the coach" that's conductive to traveling with kids...

Think of it as the ability to share me with the rest of the web site for a while...
Old 11-25-2007, 05:09 PM   #24
cwg

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rebelsbeach:
Think of it as the ability to share me with the rest of the web site for a while... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But we prefer you here at home in the Newmar forum!!
cwg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 06:12 PM   #25
Administrator Emeritus

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cwg:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rebelsbeach:
Think of it as the ability to share me with the rest of the web site for a while... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But we prefer you here at home in the Newmar forum!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll be having breakfast with one of the three amigos and his wife tomorrow....
Old 11-26-2007, 01:10 PM   #26

Hey Peter,

We're also due at Newmar on January 7th which will be our first visit - looking forward to having you there to show us around. Still planning on getting together prior to the holidays.
bobandbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 01:17 PM   #27

I still think every one "visiting" newmar should wear nametags! Then wewould have met a lot of the great people on this site!! Colleen
Old 11-26-2007, 01:31 PM   #28
Administrator in Memoriam

Newmar Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Spartan Chassis
Bobandbon, welcome to iRV2.

Going to the factory in January?

Don't forget your snuggies!

Route 66 is offline   Reply With Quote